Official 2024 Boxing Thread:Davis vs Martin 6/15 Amazon Prime Video

Imagine watching one guy get beat up for 5-6 straight rounds and Garcia still lose because of points and taking zero damage

never seen someones eye roll behind the back of their head as much haneys did tonight

and because of the point deduction, watch ot be a draw

:lol:

giphy.gif

3 lbs is a lot given boxing weight classes. 3 lbs is not trying or intentionally missing to have an advantage.

Dude is a clown. Fan base same as lame *** Paul brother.

And I don’t even like Haney.
Stop it, the 3lbs are making 0 Difference tonight.
Haney himself has always said he walks around in the 50s and 60s, he’s no lightweight

He’s just not that good

Stop it, the 3lbs are making 0 Difference tonight.
Haney himself has always said he walks around in the 50s and 60s, he’s no lightweight

He’s just not that good

When did I say he was that good. He lost to Loma. Garcia still a clown and gets no respect.

Idiot missed out on a world title to look like a moron.

3 lbs is a lot given boxing weight classes. 3 lbs is not trying or intentionally missing to have an advantage.

Dude is a clown. Fan base same as lame *** Paul brother.

And I don’t even like Haney.
We understand the 3lb, but labeling a fan base simply because they support a boxer isn't fair. He clearly outclassed Haney. Haney's performance was disappointing; he lost to Loma and then retreated. It's f him.

115 - 109 ?

but hey i was at least entertained in the end
Bro those "close" rounds weren't close. I said it from jump when I saw this clown giving Haney rounds. I didn't see what Haney was doing to win when every punch was hurting him.

Back
Top Bottom