Official 2024 Boxing Thread:Stevenson vs Harutyunyan 7/6 ESPN

It's cool that they had the 100th PBC at MGM Garden in vegas when they had the 1st broadcast there. I was at that card (Broner was the headliner and it was the 1st nationally broadcast card in like 20 yrs), and even if it wasn't the most fire bunch of fights it was still one of the most electric events I've ever attended.

Man Loma would have to fight a perfect 12 rounds to hang in there with Tank. Not sure if Loma can last in there the whole 12. Yeah, it's a TALL order, especially at 36.

Tank's power...my goodness! 🧨🧨🧨
It’d be fun to watch though. Loma has some of the best footwork ever so he might be able to pivot away from Tank’s power. But it’s only a matter of time until when gets caught.

Man Loma would have to fight a perfect 12 rounds to hang in there with Tank. Not sure if Loma can last in there the whole 12. Yeah, it's a TALL order, especially at 36.

Tank's power...my goodness! 🧨🧨🧨

3 or 4 years ago when Loma still had crazy stamina and very good pop to his punches I would have said he could do it. Now? He is a only getting older, so I don't think he could go the whole fight without having to eat a decent amount of big shots.

I think he referring to someone else bruv lol

who though?

got to stop talking until you got that fight or at least ko the heavily underdogged opponent where the audience do not boo him so he finally gets those fights

Last edited:
Tank ain't walking through lomachenko, ever.

That was a low IQ mistake that frank Martin made last night. He set himself up for that KO. It's a totally different puzzle fighting lomachenko.

GQM0cCkWoAAT6d_.jpeg

Damn near disintegrated his face :sick: :sick:

Back
Top Bottom