Official 2024 Boxing Thread:Davis vs Martin 6/15 Amazon Prime Video

It will be interesting to see how him testing the waters goes, because I can’t see anyone willing to overpay for him.

I think he ends up crawling back to TR.

Did anyone else see this horrendous call?? How does this even happen?? I was trying to fast forward to the Loma fight and while doing so I hit play right before this call (I stopped to watch for obvious reason and also ESPN+ is the worst when fast forwarding as there's no indication or preview of what's happening until you hit play)

Did anyone else see this horrendous call?? How does this even happen?? I was trying to fast forward to the Loma fight and while doing so I hit play right before this call (I stopped to watch for obvious reason and also ESPN+ is the worst when fast forwarding as there's no indication or preview of what's happening until you hit play)

Ref was trying to raise the winner's arm.. :rofl:

I normally use IOS to watch ESPN+. Terrible experience. Crashes constantly whereas Disney+ is smooth and excellent. I wish they’d decouple the news app from the streaming application.

boring-yawning.gif

Back
Top Bottom