Official 2024 Boxing Thread:Davis vs Martin 6/15 Amazon Prime Video

Yawn, no one is taking Shields seriously and she doesn't even believe the things coming out of her mouth. Whatever you gotta do to pump yourself up I guess.

Mnas outchea like Rudy Guiliani...

609404b534af8d001859bca9

Predictions for tomorrow?

I picked against Fury with Klit and Wilder 1, I’m not going to do it again.

Fury by UD, he wrestles Usyk around for 12 in what is a boring/ugly fight. Usyk doesn’t have enough power to keep Fury off of him.

I like usyk tomorrow night. However I wouldn't be surprised to see a controversial draw.

Weight difference is crazy

I'm taking Fury. Too big, too strong for Usyk. Especially if he's the version of himself that has surprising speed and head movement.

Love Usyk and have always pulled for him but I can’t help but feel like this is going to be reminiscent of Bivol vs Canelo last year.

Th physical disparity is too great and despite Fury’s demeanor and inconsistencies, the technical skill and tactical acumen is absolutely there.

didnt even know kovalev still fought

Tyson Fury vs. Oleksandr Usyk fight card:

• Tyson Fury (champion) vs. Oleksandr Usyk (champion) (Heavyweight) - Main Event, undisputed heavyweight championship
  • Jai Opetaia vs. Mairis Briedis (Cruiserweight) - IBF cruiserweight title
  • Joe Cordina (champion) vs. Anthony Cacace (Super Featherweight) - IBF super featherweight title
  • Frank Sanchez vs. Agit Kabayel (Heavyweight)
  • Moses Itauma vs. Ilija Mezencev (Heavyweight)
  • Mark Chamberlain vs. Joshua Wahab (Lightweight)
  • Sergey Kovalev vs. Robin Sirawn Safar (Light Heavyweight)
  • Daniel Lapin vs. Octavio Pudivtr (Light Heavyweight)
  • David Nyika vs. Michael Seitz (Cruiserweight)
  • Isaac Lowe vs. Hasibullah Ahmadi (Featherweight)

some of the folks from this thread haven’t recovered from haney getting whooped lulz

fury has the size and ability to execute a solid game plan, can totally see him winning 8-9 rounds. Nevermind the scorecards.
Fury is levels above dubois and joshua, and just too much for usyk

Big if there’s someone that can rock the heavyweight world, it would be a Ukrainian cruiserweight :lol:

Back
Top Bottom