Official 2024 Boxing Thread:Canelo vs Munguía 5/4 DAZN PPV

50cent is intent on ending diddy so that seems apropo with haneys association with diddy

he might even do it for free :lol:

This dood didnt even make weight smhhhhh

its over for him

full time influencer after this fight

wouldn't be surprised to see him moving like fousey in a few years

On one hand I hope this isn’t him trying to sell the fight cause he’s doing a bad job. As a more than casual fan it’s turning me away (still going to watch lol)

But also hope nothing seriously wrong with him but mannnnnn

Oscar is GEEKED right there like he usually is. I would run into him and his manager at a local spot in Pasadena. We had some good times. I remember using my jacket to cover him from a pap when he was stumbling while his GF was trying to hold him up 🤣
I heard he would always be drunk in pasadena :lol:

I really hate the jingoism when it comes to Inoue. There is zero reason for him to ever fight in the US again with what he’s making over there.

There's no real money in the U.S. for Inoue, unless the fight is in California (visible Japanese population) against a big name U.S. boxer.

Last ditch payday for Garcia, I wouldn't be surprised if he quits boxing after tonight. He lacks the mentality to be a great boxer, and without that the rest of what you have doesn't matter.
New generation YouTube star. There have always been doubters saying he’s “overrated” and not dedicated. Never really fought anybody. Can’t handle the pressure of being scrutinized and it’s easier to continue being a YouTuber/actor

He’s Mexican Broner, he’s going to keep getting paydays way past his expiration point because of the attention he brings.
Broner tho?
That dude is trash, he can only fight smaller dudes. I still remember him losing to old man Daniel PDL, but was gifted a decision.

The moment he couldn’t cut down to 135, it was a wrap. Can’t compete at 140 nor 147.

Back
Top Bottom