Official 2024 Boxing Thread:Canelo vs Munguía 5/4 DAZN PPV

I mean no one does :lol: but what I notice with a lot of young American fighters is that a lot of them never tuck their chin, or roll with punches effectively. I wonder if that was what he was trying to get at.

Welp. If he’s not fighting Charlo because of the PBC affiliation, that Benavidez isn’t coming anytime soon.

thats tough, i think most boxing fans want to see benavidez more but in terms of name recognition, bud is the #1 p4p at ring magazine ever since he beat spence so that might sell better?

:lol: at announcing a nationality and not the fighter.

If he’s that afraid of the backlash he shouldn’t be fighting Charlo in the first place.

But there’s something to gain from fighting a alcoholic who has fought just three times since 2020?

Beating someone 3 weight classes below does nothing for a fighter.
Only thing canelo is afraid of is hurting the lil chump, canelo does Crawford like he did khan. People were afraid khan was dead or badly hurt.

Crawford wants an undeserved payday, went out sad playing the race card on arum, and has zero resume.

Crawford stayed fighting bums at lightweight while Mikey Garcia was a featherweight and Mikey fought Spence years ago. Yeaaars ago.

It’s not too late for crapford to clean up 147, then 154, then maybe 160. And if he can clean up those 3 weight classes, I don’t see why canelo rejects him at 168.
Canelo re-signed for 5 years.
Gives crapford time, because that fight makes no sense for boxing or canelo.

Crapford needs to stop tweeting and start fighting

Easier said than done when mean machine almost KOd him lol

Last edited:
haymon continuing to ruin the sport by giving the charlo sisters undeserved paydays

I wish their fans spoke out against the domestic violence from them too, but you already know how that cookie crumbles

super weird hatred for bud :rofl:

When u have no response and have to resort to the “hate” argument. Please don’t let your next one be the he tried to pull on arum. Please please.

How many top dogs has he beat?
At damn near 40 years old

someone on here said “dulorme and benavidez”

comedy

crap

tried editting and nt bugged out and deleted everything i typed, was not gon type all of that again

:rofl:

Last edited:
This Bud hate is crazy. People act like this man been ducking.

Arum if anything didn’t have anyone for him to fight in his camp. All the top guys in that weight class were literally on pbc. Not on Crawford

Back
Top Bottom