Official 2024 Boxing Thread:Crawford vs Madrimov 8/3 DAZN PPV

Garcia the cash cow will be back in no time. Especially after dominating that broad Haney and the crooked ref (floyd and bayless shenanigans)

No one is a draw besides canelo

Lmao have you heard the actual audio?

Dude went Kanye x 100,000 and in comparison to Kanye, Ryan Garcia holds the social and cultural cachet of a used condom.

“I hate _ers, I’m KKK.”
“We should bring George Floyd back from the dead and kill him again”

He gonna fight in Saudi after saying all Muslims are child rapist?

Came for the Jews too.

“I’m Hitler ******”

Similar to Kanye dude got untreated mental illness, and is doing irreparable self harm, but Garcia doesn’t have the clout to come back from this.

20240705_124941.jpg

This dude is a generatonal idiot
mjlol (1) (1).png

Lmao have you heard the actual audio?

Dude went Kanye x 100,000 and in comparison to Kanye, Ryan Garcia holds the social and cultural cachet of a used condom.

“I hate _ers, I’m KKK.”
“We should bring George Floyd back from the dead and kill him again”

He gonna fight in Saudi after saying all Muslims are child rapist?

Came for the Jews too.

“I’m Hitler ******”

Similar to Kanye dude got untreated mental illness, and is doing irreparable self harm, but Garcia doesn’t have the clout to come back from this.
I’d be surprised if he doesn’t come back after his suspension is over.

Boxing and mma have different audiences.

At the very least, he’ll box Jake Paul or do some crazy cage fighting one off.

I’d be surprised if he doesn’t come back after his suspension is over.

Boxing and mma have different audiences.

At the very least, he’ll box Jake Paul or do some crazy cage fighting one off.

I’m not saying he’ll never fight again, I’m sayin he’s never coming back as an A list fighter. B+ tier really, that’s what he was. He’s not climbing back up the mountain after this.

I’m not saying he’ll never fight again, I’m sayin he’s never coming back as an A list fighter. B+ tier really, that’s what he was. He’s not climbing back up the mountain after this.
He just beat Devin Haney.

And I’m not buying it’s because of PEDs. If he gets his head right, he’ll be back against a big name. A year from now nobody’s going to care about his thoughts on race relations.

…they’ll probably use it to promote him.

these mayweather/stank fans act like they don’t want that lucrative rematch asap. Especially after another flop against a no one.

Now they can call for rehydration clause, catchweight, choose Garcia’s gloves, handpick refs and judges

take it to Saudi, Congo, or Manila. They’re salivating at this and filling out the scorecards

People were so quick to turn around and ignore the domestic vioience cases and racism and ignorance from the broners and Floyd’s of the world

PED abuse from shame Mosley and roid jones jr

Lord just keep it consistent

And I’m not buying it’s because of PEDs. If he gets his head right, he’ll be back against a big name. A year from now nobody’s going to care about his thoughts on race relations.

That amount of ostarine he had in his system wouldn’t have done anything, and ostarine itself is a ****** SARM, it’s not something you would microdose.

At the end of the day you are responsible for what is in your body, but I don’t think he’s BSing with the excuse that it’s from supplement contamination.

Bro I’m the biggest Devin Haney fan on this site. He’s a B tier fighter.

Garcia missed weight by 6 double quarter pounders with cheese - then got popped.

His win against Devin Haney is gonna fade much faster than his self destruction.

If he doesn’t get help he’s done fore. Sadly despite wealth, it’s very unlikely people in his position get or accept the help the need.

Bro I’m the biggest Devin Haney fan on this site. He’s a B tier fighter.

Garcia missed weight by 6 double quarter pounders then got popped.

His win against Devin Haney is gonna fade much faster than his self destruction.

If he doesn’t get help he’s done fore. Sadly despite wealth, it’s very unlikely people in his position get or accept the help the need.
I’m not a Devin Haney fan myself.

But I’d give him a shot against Shakur Stevenson.

…on a good night.

That was a joke.

Refs need to be held accountable for the trash scores they put up.

That fight wasn’t close. The Brazilian was garbage all fight long

The booing and boredom of this fight, it's been a while since he's done it, but waiting for Joe Tess to slander Floyd's fighting style in some type of way again.

Sadly if he can’t get a stoppage this ain’t gon be a good look.

Tank gon be dangerous all night with no worry of going down at this rate.

I’m not sure loma is the under dog should they ever fight

Shakur ain’t shown anything overwhelming tonight

Back
Top Bottom