Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just want to know if the NBA is going to address the fact that Embiid tried to ruin Mitch’s career.

That’s all I want to know.

Never realized Embid is a low key dirty player. He definitely should’ve been thrown out after pulling Mitch’s leg, could’ve ruined his career. Sixers were just hitting 3s. Still got faith in the Knicks though. Let’s grind it out and do this in 5. Hopefully Mitch can come back.

IMG_6209.jpeg

**** this big lumbering idiot. Dudes an absolute embarrassment. Everything he does bothers me. How are you 300 lbs flopping all over the floor every play??

Embiid shoved, fell, flailed and yelled his way to a historic performance. He also displayed a lack of morality that would seem to justify his injurious nature. That big h0e has the gall to rip a man out the air by his legs then get another’s face & say WHAT U GONNA DO ABOUT IT?

The message is coming from the top to be nasty or the players have misinterpreted what being physical means.

Ironically, it’s times like these I kinda wish the Knicks did have their own unhinged enforcer ala Dray. Matter of fact, methinks every championship club benefits from the presence of such aged thuggery.

Cuz if that’s the game we’re opening up, then it’s time to send in the expendables. It should cost him a lot more than it does the Knicks if you wanna get that energy in return.

What’s Taj up to?

Just let Sims be clumsy like Embid doing, run around and fall all over the place kicking and flailing his arms mostly where Embid at. Knock him down a few times, he's big enuff.

Missed the game because of work, happy to see Brunson got it going, beyond disappointed to see the dirty play from Embiid. He is such a talented player and the face of a franchise and resorting to that is bush league. I'm confident we can win the series in 5 but won't be surprised to see it go 6.

Back
Top Bottom