Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice, how'd you like it?
It was cool..I did the rides, actually surprised how I liked the Jimmy Fallon ride, did ET, had some duff beer, did a lot of things and did Mardi Gras at night. 82 degrees there and I come back to 30 degree weather here in NY lol

It was cool..I did the rides, actually surprised how I liked the Jimmy Fallon ride, did ET, had some duff beer, did a lot of things and did Mardi Gras at night. 82 degrees there and I come back to 30 degree weather here in NY lol
Very nice, glad you had a good time.

Universal and Islands is pretty fun, especially if you like what they're good at (Simpsons, Harry Potter, rides, etc.) It won't match Disney but it's far more low-key too.

Volcano Bay is pretty fun for a water park too.

20240326_090030.jpg

I have a liking for Obi, and I'm not a fan of the slander, but the statement is quite accurate. However, we must consider that Precious's success was partly influenced by Mitch, iHart, and Randle being absent. Obi didn't have the same luck. On the other hand, he hasn't experienced much success in Indiana either, so it's hard to say for sure.

I have a liking for Obi, and I'm not a fan of the slander, but the statement is quite accurate. However, we must consider that Precious's success was partly influenced by Mitch, iHart, and Randle being absent. Obi didn't have the same luck. On the other hand, he hasn't experienced much success in Indiana either, so it's hard to say for sure.

Nah man he’s just not it. He has no finesse to his game and still hasn’t learned to play defense or rebound consistently. He’ll his jumper isn’t even consistent enough. It was a wasted draft pick.

Damn how come the MSG Store doesn't have an abundance of authentic jerseys lol. Wouldn't mind getting the Nova trio.
felt

the fanatics explanation makes sense

but i like to think that dolan trying to push out all the Randle authentics he overordered before adding DVZ, Hart etc lol

I barely got the brunson authentic the other day. Hopefully they loading up for playoffs

felt

the fanatics explanation makes sense

but i like to think that dolan trying to push out all the Randle authentics he overordered before adding DVZ, Hart etc lol

I barely got the brunson authentic the other day. Hopefully they loading up for playoffs

Been to a few games in the last couple months and the stores are FLOODED with Authentic Randle jersey's:lol:

Thought the Lakers were gonna be extra useless tonite being w/o Bron but double ot to bring da Bucks a half game closer 💪

Thought the Lakers were gonna be extra useless tonite being w/o Bron but double ot to bring da Bucks a half game closer 💪

in the past i never would've wanted to play the bucks in the playoffs mainly cause giannis is such a beast

but i haven't seen a single game from them this season that's really impressed me. they are old and slow

they are 4-1 against us this season but every game was pre og trade

Bucks sealed their fate w/ the coaching change midszn to a career bum. Last nite was a Rivers masterclass. The dirty dirty Heat can’t be counted out but they’re also still not as good as NY at full strength now. Philly has Tobias Harris and NY is Cleveland’s daddy at present.

C’s the only legit threat in the East this szn from the 👀 of it.

Screenshot_20240327_103134_Chrome.jpg

I haven't watched any games in the past week because I've been enjoying island life, but I've been keeping up with the scores. This also popped up on my timeline, and it made me chuckle. I admire Evan; he maintained professionalism regardless of his circumstances.

However, if this were true, it must have been must-watch TV. The guy doesn't play any defense, and allowing 40 points on his watch is clear evidence of that.

20240326_142607.jpg

i like Obi too, but he's just another name on the long list of Knicks players that the fans over value.

Back
Top Bottom