Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Donte is playing great, but that's a tiny backcourt come playoff time. I don't think his shooting will hold up to those sort of levels against the best defenses. That's why I would go size/defense with Bog.

But the depth is a good problem to have.

He's def starting. He averages 20ppg this season. It'll likely (when Randle and OG get back) be Hartenstein/Randle/OG/Bojan/Brunson.

With that lineup everyone is 6'7 or taller, except Brunson.
How will Thibs utilize Bojan if he plays just as much defense as Fournier?
IF Randle stinks it up playoff time. He's gone for Zion or Giannis and 5 picks

WE ARE ABSOLUTELY LOADED

Hate to see Grimes go but idk what happened to him this year.

Burks & Bojan both 40% 3-point shooters

My only concern is that they think the OG injury is worse than they're letting on. But I guess we'll see

just take the L
no big deal

So Thibs has a good reason to play starters for 45+ minutes tonight

homelander-the-boys.gif

Edit:
This made me chuckle

People will always bring up the fact that we didn't get Donovan Mitchell because of Grimes being untouchable.

THAT WILL BE ME SIR, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THE KNICKS FOR KEEPING BUM *** GRIMES FOR DONOVAN

Having said that, good bye, good riddance, hello Bojan

Donte is playing great, but that's a tiny backcourt come playoff time. I don't think his shooting will hold up to those sort of levels against the best defenses. That's why I would go size/defense with Bog.

But the depth is a good problem to have.
Maybe the shooting won't stay consistent, who can say for sure? But in my opinion, this statement is nonsensical. In the playoffs, you rely on your stars (Brunson, Randle, and OG). Donte is a complementary player who, when given the opportunity, can knock down shots and hustle like the dog he is. In my opinion, he's precisely what we need when playoffs roll around, reminiscent of his time with GSW.

Maybe the shooting won't stay consistent, who can say for sure? But in my opinion, this statement is nonsensical. In the playoffs, you rely on your stars (Brunson, Randle, and OG). Donte is a complementary player who, when given the opportunity, can knock down shots and hustle like the dog he is. In my opinion, he's precisely what we need when playoffs roll around, reminiscent of his time with GSW.

he's essentially playing IQ's role, but as a starter. he plays solid defense, can hit the 3, and get hot any night.

we're getting a lot of love from media, which is weird as hell tbh. i almost don't want it :lol:

Wow. Just saw the news.

We caught a break. Usually post surgery for bone spurs is atleast 2 months recovery

Back
Top Bottom