Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Josh Hart 🧡

IMB_WuSeDS.gif

IMB_yBAIIg.gif

Let him sit the rest of the month. Let Brunson, Randle, OG, and Mitch come back for like the last 3 games of the season if not game 1 of the first round even if they get healthy before that

Josh Hart with the world's grittiest triple double

iHart was 2 points, 2 boards and 2 assists away from a triple double himself.

McBride played every minute that Brunson didn't. I don't even think he got a chance to drink some gatorade.

Let him sit the rest of the month. Let Brunson, Randle, OG, and Mitch come back for like the last 3 games of the season if not game 1 of the first round even if they get healthy before that

Unfortunately, the East is so tight right now that if you struggle to close out the last 20ish games you could end up in a play in tournament situation.

We just need to avoid the Celtics for as long as possible. 6th sees better than the 4th

Whatever Thibs says about Burks, his decisions don't reflect it. McBride has (rightfully) played ahead of him the last few games.

Really don't think Burks cracks the playoff rotation, assuming health.

I’m so happy to actually eat crow seeing McBride. Thought he was nothing more than a 11 or 12 man. This kid is in the Pat Beverly mode except with a solid shot. He can find time as a bench player and glad we have him on his team. If he can develop a little bit more creation for others with the ball in his hands he’s the perfect backup guard for us.

I’m so happy to actually eat crow seeing McBride. Thought he was nothing more than a 11 or 12 man. This kid is in the Pat Beverly mode except with a solid shot. He can find time as a bench player and glad we have him on his team. If he can develop a little bit more creation for others with the ball in his hands he’s the perfect backup guard for us.

he's been really earning his merit. has had an uphill climb being relegated to the bench with others getting more minutes than him when the team was healthy. he's very sure of himself. strong, agile player

Hart being forced to do...everything. McBride & Donte being forced to be creators at times. Precious being a solid big. Obviously injuries suck but guys playing (and playing well) above their usual role now is valuable when the team gets healthy again.

Also have to assume Randle & OG have been able to keep their conditioning up while injured. I think two guys who will play heavy minutes in the playoffs being forced to take a break for a while is important, too.

Back
Top Bottom