Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And deuce played 47. Fell asleep after the 1st, but pleased to see the W. Deuce and iHart have really stepped up. I’d trade Mitch to keep iHart if it came down to it.

I wouldn't be quick to make that trade. We're uncertain about how both the offense and defense will perform with him on the team. I can envision them being formidable opponents in the playoffs with OG's perimeter defense and Mitch's rim protection. The potential of having iHeart coming off the bench alongside Precious would be incredibly beneficial too.

However, I can understand why it would seem logical, especially considering they were excelling with small ball during his absence.

I love Mitch, but I think if it came down to one or the other I gotta go Hartenstein.

Mitch has the slight the SLIGHT edge defensively, but I-Hart is way more effective and versatile on offense. And I believe his chemistry with Brunson has been cleaner and more potent than Brunson/Mitch.

I would LOVE to get them both back for at least 1 more season next yr along with Precious. I think we are real contenders when healthy.

And if the NBA continues to trend into a more physical game, that DEFINITELY benefits/favors this roster and coach especially.

Deuce’s performance hasn’t been appreciated enough in here also.

Pretty much took Curry outta flow/rhythm all night. Basically all insignificant buckets.

47 minutes.

Career high points.

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Do not want to get ahead of anything but im wondering, Whats it gonna take for nick. nick. to change his avy to something more positive?

🤔

1710857842549.jpeg

Mitch should be coming off the bench behind Hartenstein moving forward. That energy defensively with second units could be crucial.

iHart is going to command big money this offseason, and i highly doubt we keep both. offensive flow is much better with iHart and his defense has been good. Mitch is undoubtedly the best offensive rebounder and is a superior defender, but not by a large margin. Mitch being limited offensively and the social media complaining has me leaning toward trading him if i had to choose between the two.

Impressive win, this team is so much better with OG.

We got fleeced by Detroit, both players suck ***.

I was wrong as hell about the Toronto trade. Clearly a big upgrade. Hope OG can be fully recovered for the playoffs.

We got fleeced by Detroit, both players suck ***.

I would agree with you if Grimes was cooking but there's a very good chance that knee injury is some Amare Stoudemire level ****. Dude misses multiple games weekly with knee pain and when he does play, he's been terrible. Sure he's young, but his durability and injury history could lead to him having a short career. If we traded someone of higher value then I would say we got fleeced

I would agree with you if Grimes was cooking but there's a very good chance that knee injury is some Amare Stoudemire level ****. Dude misses multiple games weekly with knee pain and when he does play, he's been terrible. Sure he's young, but his durability and injury history could lead to him having a short career. If we traded someone of higher value then I would say we got fleeced

I’m obviously being extreme. I expect the white guy to shoot better and get it together. First time I saw Burks on the court again and I had immediate flashbacks of why I wanted him gone. He’s obnoxious out there.

Looking ahead at the schedule i would let Og rest until the okc game on the 31st.

After Denver we have,
Nets
Pistons
Raptors
Spurs

Should be able to beat those teams without him.

Back
Top Bottom