Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's not perfect & I think a lot of adjustments he makes come out of desperation, but whatever the ceiling of his roster is, he's going to reach it.

318AAEA5-1AB0-486A-9405-B87837644D8F.jpeg

What a week for Deuce & iHart who’s now back to 💯 it looks.

Really not worried about resigning the brotha & neither big man cares who starts or not.
Actually seems like MitchRob would prefer the bench crew w/ their identity on more balanced play > iso. Deuce is the pass 1st prototype pg so that pnr in extended run looks good. Again, still wish my guy Grimes was there but still, w/ OG who’s a defense unto himself, that unit is giving up little to no points at this rate.

Almost forgot Hart was mobb deep for as long as he’s been upgraded due to injuries.

Now I’m not saying this is a trap game. But…. I’m saying this is a trap game if we don’t get up for it.

Now I’m not saying this is a trap game. But…. I’m saying this is a trap game if we don’t get up for it.

in years prior, this was definitely a trap game. i think we're much better now and we have guys that can change the pace of the game if its going south. toronto should be an easy W too, since Barnes, RJ, and Poetl are out.

Thought Jericho was Jacob for a second w/ the new braids :lol:

& still DiVo’s Inferno!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom