Official '24 NYK off-season thread; IHart is gone

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’s a lot of money. Good investment for OKC. Not so much for us right now.

Hopefully we pick up a solid backup with room for growth like we did IHart. I think we’ll be fine with some depth at Center.

Yeah I'm not sure we go up go $29M/year even if we were able to.

But, that's the type of offer it was going to take. He would have returned if the money was anywhere close.

Screenshot_20240701_121450.jpg

I wouldnt even mind taking a flier on Wiseman. Maybe with the right culture and Thibs he can be serviceable. More skilled than Sims.

Last edited:
I wouldnt even mind taking a flier on Wiseman. Maybe with the right culture and Thibs he can be serviceable. More skilled than Sims.

i was thinking the same thing. still really young and might not have found the right coaching fit yet. if we had a disposable asset, i'd like to make a move for Steven Adams.

can't be mad at Hartenstein for taking that deal. no one else was going to pay him close to that tbh. i said it before that he'd have to get up to at least 15ppg to get to 20+ mil, so i'm cool with him walking for that price. it is a bit of head scratcher to trade for Mikal AND pay OG imo. i get that we couldn't let OG walk and Mikal is a great fit, but both is eh considering we are thin at C.

also, :lol: at Philly giving PG 200mil just to lose to us again.

i'm pretty sure we have the taxpayer MLE ~5m, now that Hartensteins gone

i took a look at free agent centers and its disgustingly bad

richaun holmes, daniel theis, cody zeller, mo bamba. yikes

Back
Top Bottom