Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mikal Bridges is a knick

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It just got fully renovated like 9 years ago.

I don’t see MSG/Dolan moving unless he were to get a crazy amount from the City.

Look if it moves fine.

**** better not be in Long Island or Jersey tho, that’s all I’m saying.

It just got fully renovated like 9 years ago.

I don’t see MSG/Dolan moving unless he were to get a crazy amount from the City.

He did it to prevent/deter NYC from making him move it. But yea Penn station should be built up again the way it was. They should have moved to Hudson yards like they spoke about in the past.

But if demolishing MSG is what would get Dolan to sell then give me a sledge hammer.

Can't have NJ Nets moving to Brooklyn & the Knicks moving to NJ. lmao. that is NOT happening.

We can move MSG to Queens? Maybe LIC ?

The one time I went to Yankee Stadium during a subway series was the worst experience ever.

By the time I got in it was the 5th inning and the food sucked everywhere.

Y'all can stop droolin over Giannis now. They're appeasing him by signing Alex lmfao.
1693727762753.png

Watching the late season Knicks @ Cavs on Best of Knicks right now, this first half was amazing lol.

Brunson was going crazy. 33 in the half. :sick:

Rokas is an NBA player. Idk whats going on with this IQ situation, but theres a clear back up here.

Youngest player in the top 10.

Screenshot 2023-09-06 at 10.42.02 AM.png

our backcourt is already full... we need to make a trade right now unless thibs will play 10 guys which I doubt

no point in bringing him over with the amount of guards we have. would make even less sense if we resign IQ, who i'm all for trading based on how much he'll likely get.

Happy to se Joku doing well on this big stage. Again that ‘21 draft was very special. RJ is special too. He might as well be reclassified as part of that draft; and give that core a chance longterm to build more continuity.

That said, idk if Quick’s value could be any higher now and the team’s backcourt ever being so stacked. Canada has RJ playing a backcourt bully and he’s doing well for himself. DDV is a winning player; he’s going to eat some mins.

Still want to go get OG and to keep QG as the new 6th man w/ starter minutes. RJ subbed early and played alpha w/ the bench unit. He can do it again. Insta-ECF contenders w/ that DPOY level talent in the middle of the lineup.
Stingiest of stingiest defensive lineups if Deuce gets in on a 10 man rotation w/ QG, OG & Mitch. It’s now or never time to play the young dawg. Team’s know wassup.

You can scroll and ignore like everyone else homie.

I’m gonna ride for my guy whenever I choose lol

Back
Top Bottom