Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mikal Bridges is a knick

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
game today

how are you all feeling about the team this season?

i hear talk about 3/4 seed, but not convinced and would prefer to remain under the radar
i have high hopes for grimes

biggest pro - increased experience / team cohesion
biggest con - running playoff like rotations for entire season altering pace of development

RDT_20231009_1619147329940455570758993.png

Knicks fans that don’t live in the Tri-State anymore - do you guys have to pay for this or are you still covered in the NBA package?

they're not bad looking, but being Sketchers is the problem. would've been a lot more acceptable if they were Anta or hell even Li-Ning.
I see more people in sketchers than either other brands... Sketchers aren't street wear or popular in urban fashion but go to anytown USA and youll see more sketchers than anything else... 😂

Knicks fans that don’t live in the Tri-State anymore - do you guys have to pay for this or are you still covered in the NBA package?
league pass is the way, but they often don't run the msg post game stuff with caveman wally

Despite its quality and random lagging, I'm gonna miss MSGGO. It was usually a few seconds ahead and the postgame was nice as background noise.

Back to searching for streams.

Might just buy this MSG+ crap with the $30/m plan. Really only need Nov-April since playoffs are televised.

Hard to find something consistent on mobile.

My cable network is weird… my parents crib they got optimum so I can watch MSG no problem… meanwhile my place is a couple towns over and only has Xfinity which doesn’t have msg… I could prally stream MSG but that’s too much work… so just use direct tv stream which has all local sports networks including MSG (only applies to TRI State) …its pretty dope because I can use the direct tv app on like 20 devices and watch tv anywhere…so I can be in DR and watch the Knicks if I wanted to…

Back
Top Bottom