Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mikal Bridges is a knick

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
+

math-thinking.gif

zknicks.jpg
Not sure if Zion can get the NYK past the 2nd round. He sounds very deconditioned and gasping for air while resting and sitting. Imagine his condition under Thib's "program". Need a talent like Embiid to get to the finals but too bad the 76ers are surprisingly doing great without Harden.

Thought Randle had a really good first half.

We went away from some things that were working, but ultimately need RJ to beat the good teams.

hart played well, but i dont understand given the options

Thought the min distribution was ok all things considered. QG had a tuff assignment but Hart played him well too. And shot well. QG was kinda getting cooked early on so he sat for a while.

IQ was 1/10.

Went away from what was working and quickly snowballed before Tatum took over. There’s a ceiling when Randle plays hero ball and it’s much shorter than what this team is talented for.

We're defeating teams we should and holding our own against tougher opponents. I'm not getting too confident, considering we have some strong teams coming up on our schedule.

It might be wise to lower our expectations and brace ourselves for potential disappointment.

Playoffs are a different game.

Still think this team is better than last years. Doesnt mean we'll get to the ECF, but as long as Brunson is healthy I'm not worried about a disappointing season.

Playoffs are a different game.

Still think this team is better than last years. Doesnt mean we'll get to the ECF, but as long as Brunson is healthy I'm not worried about a disappointing season.

and if RJ can fill in the gaps when Randle struggles, there's no way we're worse off than last season. should be a 4/5 seed at season's end and at least make it past the 1st round. now if IQ can actually show up in the playoffs and we can get more out of Grimes, we might just make it to the ECF. IQ and Randle struggling is really what held us back in the playoffs.

The crazy thing is we didn’t even need IQ or Julius to be what they were in the regular season, we just needed them to be not complete trash and we’d probably be in the ECF.

I know what said but who says no? GM 🧢
9C4E9699-6ED8-4F8B-A025-284F1D316BE7.jpeg

This trade is doing them Raps a favor. Him & Schroeder can be a good backcourt and Quick is part of the future w/ Scottie.

Knicks use 7 first round picks from the stash. All 4 they got for this coming draft & 3 unprotecteds of their own. Couple more seconds from their stash cuz Tdot doesn’t have much to offer in terms of picks. Dallas pick should convey.

Zion healthy and motivated. I’d love for dude to get back closer to Duke weight. Eat and workout w/ RJ. Follow his lead. Zhanos needs discipline.
They likely still win these types of games w/o RJ.

I know what said but who says no? GM 🧢
9C4E9699-6ED8-4F8B-A025-284F1D316BE7.jpeg

This trade is doing them Raps a favor. Him & Schroeder can be a good backcourt and Quick is part of the future w/ Scottie.

Knicks use 7 first round picks from the stash. All 4 they got for this coming draft & 3 unprotecteds of their own. Couple more seconds from their stash cuz Tdot doesn’t have much to offer in terms of picks. Dallas pick should convey.

Zion healthy and motivated. I’d love for dude to get back closer to Duke weight. Eat and workout w/ RJ. Follow his lead. Zhanos needs discipline.
They likely still win these types of games w/o RJ.
That trade is mad tempting

I wouldn’t trade IQ

This team needs to stay together and you either get Randle to figure it out or move him for a lesser talented system player who can be a stretch 4

how they know he'll still have a migraine . pop a couple aleve and get out there ....
I share your thoughts. Predicting someone will have a migraine tomorrow seems questionable. It would be more accurate to say they're still recovering. Personally, as a migraine sufferer, I understand that aside from needing a dark quiet room, there are no lingering effects or predictable patterns.

Side note: There was a time when I experienced intense head pain right before ejaculation. My wife jokingly commented, "Looks like you can't handle it, huh?" 🤣

Back
Top Bottom