Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mikal Bridges is a knick

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Side note: There was a time when I experienced intense head pain right before ejaculation. My wife jokingly commented, "Looks like you can't handle it, huh?" 🤣
For sec, I thought this was onewearz writing this lol. This sounds like something he would say. :lol: Funny that he's the first to laugh at this.

Crack pipe dream but
AB074092-5012-44D4-AF0E-2AAEF3964C2F.jpeg

Nova-Duke connection complete & unstoppable.

What’s so shocking about this?

Dolan fired Marv Albert in 2004 because Marv was critical of the Knicks on-air and Dolan got precious feelings hurt.

Marv Albert, who had been there since like 1970 and called two Knicks Championshsips.

I think it was the right move.

Ya know damn well that would have turned into him trying to cozy up to certain players, in an attempt to possibly be the next coach and also possibly revealing in team conflict on air etc.

would have been messy eventually.

Does Mike Breen or Clyde fly with the team?

It's common knowledge that Mark Jackson harbors bitterness from his time with the Golden State Warriors. His intention to come to the Knicks and impose his philosophy on the players might disrupt the existing cohesion within the front office, coaching staff, and players. If he was fired due to karma from letting someone go, it adds another layer of poetic justice to the situation.

woulda been cool to have breen and mark and jvg.... those espn games are entertaining... but not losing sleep either... still like clyde over those 2 but health wise I can see why hes not at a lot of the games

IMO, the optimal Knicks starting lineup should feature three scorers. Currently, we have Brunson, who is highly ball-dominant, Randle, a scorer with occasional lapses, and RJ, who has shown versatility in scoring this year. Mitch serves as the defensive anchor, and Grimes contributes as a wing defender.

Regarding the proposed Lavine trade, it doesn't seem viable since he requires more ball possession, and neither Brunson nor Randle are likely to give up their scoring roles, potentially hurting RJ. Given RJ's improved performance, he appears to be the future face of the franchise.

A more fitting solution could involve acquiring a 3-and-D (catch-and-shoot) player. If Grimes can contribute more offensively, it would significantly strengthen our lineup. While I don't believe we necessarily need four scorers, if the right opportunity arises, it could be beneficial. Ultimately, replacing Randle with a reliable scorer could be the way forward.

knicks really need to bury these guys. too many turnovers

also i dont know how the knicks only have 1 or two free throws

the way the third ended, the 4th is gonna be heated

who's the knicks in tournament commercial guy on msg? with the glasses. i've seen him around nyc

Back
Top Bottom