Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mikal Bridges is a knick

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
would like to see Luka win a chip but boston just got too many weapons especially if KP comes back... hard to see the celtics lose imo

It's the Kyrie Irving/ Porzingis finals

tim hardaway jr / porzingis finals actually

lets go mavs i guess

TJVYEHTZUNDWLGBM62OIHZSIV4.jpg

This game been good.

Good on the mind & body only being partially invested.

🤞A THJ game winner makes it like OUR title🤞

Would yall be against drafting Bronny in the second round? The combine numbers looked pretty good. Could end up being a mini Deuce.

Would yall be against drafting Bronny in the second round? The combine numbers looked pretty good. Could end up being a mini Deuce.
Been on the Bronny side for the rzns above but I’m curious on what his potential is. He’s nowhere near Deuce’s skillset or scoring ability as is and likely never will be. I can see a hi level 3&D energy guy tho.

Bryce seem to have gotten the better end of the genetic bag.

I will say, he seems different from his dad. His shooting performance at the combine was much better than what he’s done at USC so I imagine he’s genuinely a hard worker.

We don’t exactly have a roster spot for him either way, but it’s an interesting idea.

I really want us to add a higher level 3 and D wing for the bench and a stretch big.

The narrative of him being 3 and d is a bit concerning - he didn’t guard anyone for the last year - we haven’t seen him compete with guys who will be in the league since HS really

its not about Bronny himself. its everything that comes with the James name. his dad will want to play here, the media will be even harsher if we "waste" Bronny, etc. we have a good thing going for the first time in decades. lets not screw it up.

I will say, he seems different from his dad. His shooting performance at the combine was much better than what he’s done at USC so I imagine he’s genuinely a hard worker.

We don’t exactly have a roster spot for him either way, but it’s an interesting idea.

I really want us to add a higher level 3 and D wing for the bench and a stretch big.

A 6’3 3 and D player? We have that in McBride. I’m good

Taking a late second round flyer on Bronny or giving him a two way contract as an undrafted guy wouldn't bother me but I wouldn't waste a first on him.

I think he would've been better off staying in school but he's already set financially and has a chance to skip the line so...what can you do?

Back
Top Bottom