Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mikal Bridges is a knick

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think you just give Hartenstein a choice, we can do the 2 year deal at max value and extend him later on or do the best we can offer and sell him on running it back in the Garden. Dolan needs to make calls though and get that man some commercials to make up for the salary difference.

No source...its just that Leon has to get creative to retain key players...Don't forget we still have to pay OG.

I don't want to move Mitch but ehhh

Just got this in the mail
Screenshot_20240611-150316_Gallery.jpg

makes no sense to break up the core... would like to see what this team looks like in the playoffs with a healthy squad... the problem is the new CBA is in effect next year so trades for stars are damn near impossible if we are over the cap... if we trade for a star player it has to be this summer so someone might have to go...

Run it back if you plan on keeping Randle long term. If not keep the nova Knicks together, sign OG annd Hartenstein and do what you have to do.

This will be Thibs favorite team he's coach for when he retires.

& I wasn't so sure we can take Celtics, but after watching this Finals... we have a REAL shot at the chip IF healthy

Last edited:
👀

Monk may be off the table but here’s a viable option albeit much less dynamic. He’d be able to help Deuce so he can focus on scoring a little more.

Back
Top Bottom