Official '24 NYK off-season thread; OG wants max

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hopefully the trend continues in Dallas so the Lnicks [typo but appropriate atm] can get a nice win to end the new streak.

Thibs has done some head scratching moves that even I, the Lone Ranger that is champion for the coach, cannot seem to understand.
The problem was perimeter defense. And he finally gets Deuce in to help shore up that end. The last 3 Ls have seen him playing less than 15 minutes. With under 6 in the last!

That stat about his impact when given time aint that fufu French baguette slurping. He was/is getting a little rhythm offensively. Felt like a proud pops watching son pull up for the long middy on the break. No hesitation, just balling :pimp: FrankNT could never.

Not to mention JB has not been his best self in those games. He’s tough no doubt but if he’s not playing up to par cuz of some knickknack injuries then he deserves a night off. Nay, the ninja needs the night off. He gonna be in a boot after more games at this pace.

He [JB] may not be the sole rzn the team took those Ls but he’s not helping as best he could either. I don’t like losing IQs scoring punch off the bench so start my guy lol.

Im definitely not about to watch Randle run point tonight with Brunson out.

And they’re in Dallas (Randle’s hometown)… lol yea im good.

2 starters out and Thibs still doesnt want to play Evan or Cam. 100% there is a agreed upon trade already.

Back
Top Bottom