Official '24 NYK off-season thread; OG wants max

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
comedy is slo j standing there stylin on em with the three point form well after bricking it

0 for 7 from the three tonight so far for peahed

rj been reading this thread during time outs

like you said, his best bet is to attack the basket rather than hang back

rj taking all the shots which is why grimes and toppin not as effective... just wish rj was more efficient and had a better shot selection

The funny thing is if he didn’t take those 3s, he’d be 11/15. Rebounding and assisting at least. But yeah dude needs to go back to whatever he did after his rookie season to get back to 40%.

rj taking all the shots which is why grimes and toppin not as effective... just wish rj was more efficient and had a better shot selection

you said it. his innefficiency gets in the way of others being able to thrive because he becomes a narrow-visioned player. it's not stat padding what he does, but there should be another word for his kind of play

The funny thing is if he didn’t take those 3s, he’d be 11/15. Rebounding and assisting at least. But yeah dude needs to go back to whatever he did after his rookie season to get back to 40%.

Even in preseason he was hitting his 3s. I remember he came back saying after like 10 games that his release window changed and that him and his coach had adjusted it. Well obviously not because his 3 % regressed so much this year. Like he’d be averaging 23-25 points if his 3% didn’t regress

Mavs should win the last 2
アミーゴ アミーゴ
アミーゴ アミーゴ
アミーゴ アミーゴ
アミーゴ アミーゴ

LoL

In all seriousness, I'm not looking for the pick as the Mavs lost. However, I hope the league takes action and fine the crap out of Cuban or strip him of a future pick.

He tanked on purpose to retain the pick and did so at the integrity of the game and the fans expense. Either that or refund all the attending fans money. They had a chance at the playoffs but decided to tank to keep a pick. No difference from Tampering ...

アミーゴ アミーゴ
アミーゴ アミーゴ
アミーゴ アミーゴ
アミーゴ アミーゴ

LoL

In all seriousness, I'm not looking for the pick as the Mavs lost. However, I hope the league takes action and fine the crap out of Cuban or strip him of a future pick.

He tanked on purpose to retain the pick and did so at the integrity of the game and the fans expense. Either that or refund all the attending fans money. They had a chance at the playoffs but decided to tank to keep a pick. No difference from Tampering ...

They should have - better be fined at a minimum, disgusting behavior

We’ll just get the Mavs pick next year unless they’re a bottom 10 pick again.

Would have been nice to have a 3 percent chance for Wembanyama tho.

Back
Top Bottom