Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mikal Bridges is a knick

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nike went terrible with every team tho. The only jerseys that look good are the Kings. Rest have been terrible.

I’m not going round & round. Lastly, I read her comments for what was said while others wanna add ring or bust standards for a city starved in that dept. They gave us the best chance for it at the time but that was perceived as **** talking. *****es, please.

If that’s the case, light everyone up who doesn’t have a ring when they talk they ****. You don’t like the bravado but nothing changes the truth to her sentiment.

Well the nets aren’t from NY so I don’t even care if the nets ever win and since the liberty play in Brooklyn now I don’t care for them either.

And this is from someone who grew up in Brooklyn. **** that franchise and anything affiliated with the nets.

I root for all NY teams. No shame in her statement. Do I fully agree with it, not really
While they made it to the Finals, the Knicks have been played good enough for 4th seed and actually won a series.

Only thing I kind of see as a slight was the comments she made about not going to Knicks game.

But let her cook ... there will always be discontent when a person makes a remark about their favorite team.

Lastly she's still wrong because the Westchester Knicks balled in 2018 and no one cared because they are a G league team which is more than single A WNBA.

No one is mad or hating lol

If anything, its just comical. Exactly how you go boy you go boy said it. It's like KD when he was with the nets talking smack. Gotta back it up. It don't mean a thing without a ring. See the 16-0 New England Patriots, the 73-9 Warriors. In sports, regardless if they're men, women, aliens, you gotta back it up. You play to win the ultimate goal.
Exactly this. It's exactly like KD, Kyrie, Harden situation where they talked so much sh*t about the knicks heading into their season just to get dumped on in the eastern finals. Get the ring and then talk smack. No one on the knicks talking like that (except for the post game fans outside of MSG ofc LMAO).

I’m not going round & round. Lastly, I read her comments for what was said while others wanna add ring or bust standards for a city starved in that dept. They gave us the best chance for it at the time but that was perceived as **** talking. *****es, please.

If that’s the case, light everyone up who doesn’t have a ring when they talk they ****. You don’t like the bravado but nothing changes the truth to her sentiment.
Lmfao as NYers we do light up everyone that talks smack if they don't win. Yankees, Mets, Rangers, Nets, Jets, Giants, Etc. If you ain't got the jewels to flaunt then don't say you're the best team in NY. And this has nothing to do about the Liberty being a women's team.

The funny thing is the Sabrina chick played like straight trash in the finals and no one is getting on her and people protecting her, but when Julius plays like trash in the playoffs it’s ok to get on him though right?!?

IMB_kl2RmM.gif

^ exactly... We havent won a chip in a while but at least we have 2... Sabrina hasn't won anything... so for her to bring up the Knicks when she hasn't accomplished anything reminds me of the nets with kd
Thought I was over this but then I reread your bull**** here. You contradict yourself while looking extra silly talking about rings b4 your time.

How does Sabz remind you of KD when at that point KD already had some rings? That’s not the rzn. I’m not gonna speculate cuz it’s ur biz.

@OP oh this dude was DEFINITELY mad. Game came down to the final second & before they walked off the court ya boy had his karma 🗑️ in the drafts.

The funny thing is they keep reposting that all over social media right now. Definitely shouldn't have been traded for second rounders tho.

I like Obi and I don’t think he got a fair shake, but all he is is a rim runner that can occasionally hit the 3. He’s not a great defender or rebounder and he has no post game. He can get the crowd going with his dunks, but that’s not gonna win you playoff games.

we’re gonna be here at seasons end and obi is going to have a near identical stat line as he did any other year

the knicks and quickley apparently playing hardball with one another down to the wire has the coach expressing how much of a quickley guy he is today and that he hopes they can find common ground

Back
Top Bottom