Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sims jumps entirely too high for him to not dominate the boards. He's gotta use his body

RJ with his improved FT% and overall shooting should have his 24ppg. I want 5 & 5 to go with that as well. This is the first leap year. And finally an offense catered to him unless Obi somehow gets starting time.

On a winning team how about another MIP candidate in either one of those cats. Hail yes.

Should really try to look for a trade partner for Reddish instead of losing him for nothing by the deadline.

reddish just doesn’t move with urgency or purpose at all on offense or defense

100% a going through the motions type player

that steal and finish was smooth tho :lol:

Cam is one of those dudes who in HS was bigger stronger and more athletic than everyone else and he had that nice combo of size and athleticism and shooting. But now in the league and even at Duke people are close or more than him in those particulars and he doesn’t seem to have the mentality or the size adjustment on his own part to adjust. He hasn’t really gotten bigger and still hopes that what got him here will work. It sucks because you see flashes but then it falls apart.

The trade for Cam will always be confusing to me. You trade Knox plus a 12th for a player to be in the same position as the one you traded.

Exactly. I swear he still looks like he should be in school. You gotta man up Cam.

He has the impressive looking finishes because he’s always finishing around the defender instead of going thru them.

Like an RJ.

i’ll give thibs credit for leaving the b-squad in to figure it out or blow the game

ready for memphis already

I aint giving that penguin **** .. dude can't even properly rotate in a pre season game .....

MF always talking about players having to put in work and his style hasnt evolved at all.

****ing ****!

Back
Top Bottom