Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As a ball handler I trust Burks more than Deuce. He looks so stiff.
mafs-*****-please.gif

I will never give up on my dream to have LeBron on the Knicks.

Westbrook too.

OG being out game 3 sucks, but honestly that might be a scheduled loss anyway. Injuries, first game away in the series, Indiana plays out of their minds, etc. I'm not writing it off and I know this team won't quit on a game, but still.

Damn with OG out Precious gotta step it up. If Brunson is questionable I rather have Shake Milton play over Burks. Alec Burks seems to just only look for his shot and doesn't distribute the ball. I don't want to take the L but I also don't want Brunson to make his injury worst.

you would think burks learned something from sitting on the bench... but nope still the same exact player... I could understand if he was efficient but he's basically a walking brick

Need Deuce to come up big tonight. He was clutch early in the playoffs but lost his groove. Great chance to reestablish himself.

Need Deuce to come up big tonight. He was clutch early in the playoffs but lost his groove. Great chance to reestablish himself.

i think McConnell gives him trouble, which is why i said i think Burks is a better BALL HANDLER, since he has the size. the problem is that the Kobe Burks days are long gone, and this dude keeps chucking bricks smh.

They should rest Brunson.

Give Burks every minute that McConnell plays. Make McConnell play defense. Burks can chuck away for all I care.

Seems like great news he doesn't have to stay back in NY for treatment. Also maybe a chance for Sunday?

Seems like great news he doesn't have to stay back in NY for treatment. Also maybe a chance for Sunday?

Good news indeed. If he was a total wash, why travel?

Look man…

I’m a firm believer in coaches/organizations playing these types of games and “mind tricks” to have the other team preparing for something that will never happen.

Not saying OG’s not coming back. But I think he can receive his treatment on the road.

The earliest I think we’ll see him back is Game 5 - Hope I’m wrong and you guys are right tho.

Look man…

I’m a firm believer in coaches/organizations playing these types of games and “mind tricks” to have the other team preparing for something that will never happen.

Not saying OG’s not coming back. But I think he can receive his treatment on the road.

The earliest I think we’ll see him back is Game 5 - Hope I’m wrong.
You right!

I'm saying, **** the mind games. Let the man rest. Why put him through all unless he's done done.

Back
Top Bottom