Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lmao

Im packing my bag now for Indiana, literally just came across this!

Lets gooooooooo!
IMG_1149.jpeg
IMG_1150.jpeg

Why is frshstunna frshstunna on here? :lol:

He’s a closet Knick fan? 👀

I like what he’s doing but I’m still afraid that he’s going to Derrick rose and Joakin Noah these guys. Meaning he’s going to run them to the ground and end up shortening their careers to not even make the finals.

Should have just left OG at home instead of trying to play these mind games.

Every Pacer doctor has to have told their team that there was no way he’s coming back.

Some ppl love to make a big deal out of nothing & ^ is the worst offender.

How the **** would pacers staff know the severity of his strain? And why would you believe something from the opps? Are you just making **** up as you go along to be mad about? OG most likely traveled w/ the team continuing his treatment. Ninjas think these orgs are operating as simple as their simple logic. Ninjas be nonstop loud and wrong 😑

Hopefully the Knicks aren’t half sleep as usual for these early games. Hali looked banged up leaving the last match so they need to test how much he’s recovered. Attack that burger today and let him work both ends of the floor.

Last edited:
Yea 3-5 year window sounds about right.

If anything this playoff run shows that we need better bench players in that 8-15 range.

We got 2 late first round picks, if they arent star shopping, better use them since Bogey and Burks most likely not returning.

Yea 3-5 year window sounds about right.

If anything this playoff run shows that we need better bench players in that 8-15 range.

We got 2 late first round picks, if they arent star shopping, better use them since Bogey and Burks most likely not returning.
Yup we need some good athletic 3 and D guys to lengthen the roster.

Back
Top Bottom