Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wish Crawsover was part of the Knicks’ local broadcast crew.

Wish they had a customization feature that can mute individual mics from home so I’m not subject to yukmouth Reggie Miller.

I went to the movies instead of watching the game tonight but I muted all notifications and managed to avoid spoiling the game. So I still think this counts as me watching the game and we winning

Love seeing Brunson get back into it. Myles Turner scared me a little bit, but Deuce stepped up big time. That was awesome, Burks came ready, and even though he didn't shoot well. Dante still represented. Big shout-out to I-Hart

And Tyrese is a fake star

So you're saying that you rather have RJ than Og :sick:

Hart drives to the rim all the time, OG was doing that consistently before he got hurt too. I liked RJ but nah, he’s not worth it all.

Idk how y’all landed there, but saying RJ is better or that I’d want him over OG wasn’t even remotely close to what I said. Didn’t even mention OG at all. I said we need another guy that can attack the rim like RJ did. Hart does more of his drives on the break. We need someone that gets to the FT line other than Brunson.

Can’t wait to hear how Haliburton is playing injured or some bogus excuse. Dude can’t handle playing in MSG. Thibs making the move to start Deuce on him might have changed the series tbh. We must resign iHart at all costs, even if that means giving up Mitch to clear space.

IMB_Vp5P2T.gif

Back
Top Bottom