Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMB_Vp5P2T.gif

1715752578064.png

Anywhere to we can purchase and or find Knicks authentic city jerseys?

For retail, you gotta continually check on the site but your best bet is to visit MSG twice a week until they restock. Lol

I had to go to like 6 games before they had an authentic in my size in stock.

If you willing to pay resell, ebay.

What a bounce back performance!!!

Thibs with the line up adjustment! And McBride always ready! 💪🏼

Hartenstein being MORE THAN RESPECTFUL TO THE FANS! 😤

Precious STEPPED UP BIG TIME! He made a lot of impact plays! 🫡

Dante played is butt off. Period! 🥫

Burks showed up AGAIN! And backhand mushed a ***! Lets go! :pimp:

Hart did what Heart does! 🧡

Brunson is the flucking MAN!!! 4️⃣0️⃣🍔 For whoever!

Knicks in 6!

These City pinstripe uni's have really grown on me, even the silly 3D "New York" on the front. I wouldn't mind keeping these and maybe even releasing white versions next year since the late 90's home uni's are severely underrated.

Ej7EbtaXkAQ5duz.jpg

This brightskin talking good talk about the Knicks and giving Deuce his flowers on Get Up & 1st Take giving M&M a lil competition for my heart.

Speaking of, had a feeling that adjustment of starting Deuce would happen when Thibs mentioned them being slow to the ball in the last game. 17 yuuuge points from the young point gawd who was JB’s primary screener. Son was even matched up w/ Obi for good portions when he was out there.

Crazy mismatches everywhere but the scrappy underdawg Knicks find a way to out hustle and muscle the opps. They’ll need to get off to a good start to stall the building’s energy early. Would love Knicks in 6 but the Pacers aren’t going out silently.

I never stopped believing in Burks.

Yea he ran bad since the trade but he’s still a shot maker. That never leaves you.

Now he knew he really needed to step up and he has so far. Good for him and good for us.

Burks can be part of the rotation again. He’s playing well within the confines of the system.

Knicks in 6. Let’s finish the job Friday.

yall going to the watch party at the garden? tickets are 10 bucks..

on another note I try to skip the authentic jerseys... I just don't like how the new jerseys these days the piping in the back shoulder cuts off... just not feeling the design...

1715793411657.png

Back
Top Bottom