Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too many second and third chance opportunities. Too many missed free throws when it counts. Can’t win games like that. Really don’t like Brunson playing for the foul instead of setting up a great shot.

Can’t win ‘em all especially when you live & die by the JB. Tonite he was human & OG was super sorely missed. They went away from DiVo for far too long in the clutch there. Gr8 game & atmosphere tho.

**** just got real.

Jalen missing layups he should have made; missed FTS, being too small to get the end of game rebounds; challenging bigs at the rim turning into negative possessions; whole world expected the Knicks to get blown out; this game should never been close from an Indy standpoint

Knicks can’t have <20 point quarters and expecting to win; especially when the defense is holding it down

This game gave the team confidence that they can rest OG a little bit more til game 5 but may not get the same production from Donte

:rofl: :sick:
FB_IMG_1715396662241.jpg

Not surprised Brunson took a bad shot on the final attempt to tie. Thibs is excellent at many things, but I've been saying for years that he struggles a ton on drawing plays out of a timeout. One of his biggest weaknesses

Missed the game because of work, I'll miss game 4 too but I'm gonna watch the replay now

I was trying to post this story from the knicksfantv instagram story, its shows the moment i walked in and dapped up Steph lol

Not working out lol

Too many second and third chance opportunities. Too many missed free throws when it counts. Can’t win games like that. Really don’t like Brunson playing for the foul instead of setting up a great shot.
Yup even if the league says they missed the call im not mad at the no whistle.

My only gripe is the loose ball foul on hartenstein that was missed. Should’ve been Knicks ball and instead it was a basket Indiana’s way. But this was a makeup game for the pacers so I get it. We need to come out scrappy af tomorrow and play lock down defense.

I used to pray for times like this to rhyme like this. :nthat: lost on a lucky shot running a Hellcat with a flat and the 2nd team. Let's go NY feels good to be men again.

I didn’t expect to win before last nights game…

But by the end I was fully convinced we were. I was so proud of the team.

Terrible execution to end tho.

Jalen may have been fouled but you have to look for clean shot man. There were 14 seconds left.

Back
Top Bottom