Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That sub for RJ in the 3rd is what ****ed the game up. Dude has a habbit of taking his hot hand to conserve them, yet on other games he never do that **** when they cold. Thibs is a whole ****ing Idiot and no one can convince me otherwise.
I never waiver from Fire Thibs!
Screenshot_20221225_160733_Chrome.jpg

Rest my case!!!

This MF Thibs is a horrible coach and his "genious" 9 man rotation agains mediocre or low tear teams is ****ing dumb as it isolate cats that can be getting minutes ans contributing long term.

These MF are pushed for heavy minutes while playing against good tean beacuse who can he put in?

Idiot!

& it’s on to the next one.
JB, Grimes & Mitch (less so) aren’t used to these minutes to Quick. The backcourt has kind of hit a wall. Them dudes gotta be tiyaaad to miss 4 FTs at the end of a game. JB looks like he has lost his legs now. Unlike RJ & Julius who have been running these minutes for 2+ years now so they’re not as fatigued.

He has to trust Deuce a little more. Or give even more minutes. Both sounds good to me. The bench is usually either going to maintain a lead or close the gap with a net positive for that rotation w/ Barrett.

Cannot wait for the day Randle finds a new team to call home. The de facto go to guy is at best a champion level 3rd/4th option. Maybe he can play second fiddle next to a superstar pg but we don’t have that here. And everyone else are babies.

It's pretty obvious to me that the 8 game streak was a fluke vs weak teams or teams missing their best players. That's why it's hard to get excited when you can see something is not meant to last. When we can get a streak going vs. winning teams then I'll be impressed. Until then, I will continue to support trade talk and hopes that Thibs will get the boot, whether it's realistic or not. Beats pretending we're nice and living in delusion and then getting disappointed over and over again 😂

Anyway, Merry Christmas to everyone!

Not Knocking Brunson at all but if he just played good and not like trash we would’ve won 2 out of the last 3

Brunson isn't the reason we lost against the Raptors or Bulls. Whole team missed FTs when it matterd.

The team as a whole in general just isn't good enough to win against playoff teams. Same sentiment we've been saying all year.

Yup, same thing. I mentioned a couple key moments in the final minute of game that could have sealed it for the win. Everyone here knows more FTs were missed by other players.

Brunson isn't the reason we lost against the Raptors or Bulls. Whole team missed FTs when it matterd.

The team as a whole in general just isn't good enough to win against playoff teams. Same sentiment we've been saying all year.
Son was 3/14 with 5 turnovers literally the only starter with a bad night and then 5/15 with 1/4 from the line. Not bashing him I was just saying we could’ve won those 2 games if he was just OK. Don’t expect much offense from Grimes.

I’m NOT about to start slandering Brunson of all ppl :lol: … even when he’s not scoring well, his PG play has had a great impact on our team.
I completely agree, I was just saying if he just played OK we would’ve won. Everyone saying they expected us to lose against healthy Decent teams when I was just saying we definitely could’ve beat them.

I like Grimes defense, but he needs to start being more consistent. Cant score 15 points one game, then next five games score max of 6pts.

He was untouchable at one point too which is a joke.

You’re expecting a bunch of 22 year olds to have perfected their games by now. Got it.

Y’all fitna be miserable for a while. Midas well tap out ‘til late next szn & spare ya selves the heartbreak of a .500 club in the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom