Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5296D85B-A578-4571-B19E-77CED63EE1F9.jpeg

Solidly in 5th and possibly gunning for at best a 3 seed. What a time to be a Knicks fan :pimp:
You know JB & Dubious are going to deliver every night. The 3rd x-factor now could be anyone of the 4 guard/wings in the rotation.

Grimes has a heavy burden typically guarding the best wing or guard. He excels at that. And oh yea, he’s got a stroke too; picturesque form. Son also has a quick first step and ability to playmake.

Once again these hyper unrealistic expectations from the Babybockers are at best hilarious. Outside of the savants, not many players at their age are capable of coming into the league ready to be a nightly reliable winning asset.

And again, we’ve seen more out of Grimes in his 2 szns than the Knicks legend Frank NT. Imma let the kids rock; especially since the team is winning despite those growing pains.
B4C24B3A-7B74-4B17-AC78-239B8EFE0BC1.jpeg

5296D85B-A578-4571-B19E-77CED63EE1F9.jpeg

Solidly in 5th and possibly gunning for at best a 3 seed. What a time to be a Knicks fan :pimp:
You know JB & Dubious are going to deliver every night. The 3rd x-factor now could be anyone of the 4 guard/wings in the rotation.

Grimes has a heavy burden typically guarding the best wing or guard. He excels at that. And oh yea, he’s got a stroke too; picturesque form. Son also has a quick first step and ability to playmake.

Once again these hyper unrealistic expectations from the Babybockers are at best hilarious. Outside of the savants, not many players at their age are capable of coming into the league ready to be a nightly reliable winning asset.

And again, we’ve seen more out of Grimes in his 2 szns than the Knicks legend Frank NT. Imma let the kids rock; especially since the team is winning despite those growing pains.
B4C24B3A-7B74-4B17-AC78-239B8EFE0BC1.jpeg

Finishing 3rd will be tough bc the goofy 76ers always go on a run at some point. However, if we manage to pull it off that's massive because a 4/5 seed means if we win round 1 we're likely the lowest seed remaining and have to play the Celtics who we've had better success against in recent years than the Bucks or Sixers

^ Yea I really don’t care who we face in the 1st round unless it lands on the Bucks. Would almost prefer to keep the 5 spot & start on the road.

Tho we may not agree on most or anything :lol: I cannot be mad at the passion Knicks fans have for the squad.

The tenor just been too much bad vibes for certain likings but hey, it’s impossible to serve all Knicks fans at the same time.

The nation too large.

And NYers are loud AF.

I don’t think we finish 3rd.

But I could have sworn I seen something lately that said the Sixers have one of the hardest schedules left.

🛑 the capping, sir. The team didn’t start digging themselves out of mediocrity until this coach inserted him into the lineup.

Go ahead & look that stat up minus the J, Hart games. Anyone actually watching and understanding would see how he affected the team’s success.
Play dense all you want, there’s evidence of his positive effect on the team.

Then goes to G-League & drops 28 on 8/13 from the field in his first game back after sitting the last couple weeks. Yea, it’s still the g-league but don’t be so daft that you actually believe he’s not a capable NBA talent; especially given those defensive instincts.

He will have a great role somewhere, be it here or else. Say the Knicks don’t sign JB; they likely give IQ the keys & Deuce a bigger role. I wonder what the case would be in terms of his production.

Son just starts getting consistent time and exactly like the other kids he was playing alongside, he eventually got more comfortable and some type of rhythm offensively with said consistency.
keko jones keko jones good on you for protecting your zen.

He needs to just stay healthy :lol:

Night and day of how well we play when hes on the court
Took a second look & that’s just flat out wrong.

Outside of 3 bench pieces including the newly acquired Josh Hart, he’s third in +/- minutes @ +64. For many, their impact goes beyond shooting percentages.

No surprise as you do tend to just speak on players/game concepts when you have little knowledge on either at the time.

Back
Top Bottom