Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I said you would :lol:

1678075907084.png

Already purchased his jersey. Still waiting for package. Expectation date next month :smh:

Hopefully it arrives early so i can wear it on Eid day :pimp:

F283772F-F6B9-431E-BB48-89779176738B.gif

This jersey I purchased

Last edited:
Josh Hart brought an additional level of grit this team was missing. They dig down to reach that extra gear.

Grimes should head back to the bench for now. RJ had a noteworthy performance.

IQ has probably grown the most after Randle. Can’t let him walk.
I'm not gonna lie, I still don't know why Grimes was so eager up 3 in that situation

Lowkey…

This feels better than any year we had Melo because this Knicks team is deep and better well rounded.

I guess I'm still baffled by how and when this team flipped the switch? It cant just be a 9 man rotation or adding Hart.

This is a WAY different team.

I guess I'm still baffled by how and when this team flipped the switch? It cant just be a 9 man rotation or adding Hart.

This is a WAY different team.

JALEN BRUNSON - who was still getting acquainted to his new team. Then starting 2023 on a whole other level. Making it easier for every player on the court.

Then Hart coming in and giving us much needed relief that we needed from the bench.

Today's win converted me to be a believer in us winning at least the first round of the playoffs. Thought it was just a fluke but it was a big game against a healthy celtics team without us having brunson on the floor :nthat:

Lowkey…

This feels better than any year we had Melo because this Knicks team is deep and better well rounded.
This feels way better. If Melo had this deep *** roster, we would be in the Finals.

IQ's emergence as the 3rd best player has been critical too. Makes us not have to rely on RJ. If he has a good game it's a bonus, instead of needing him to perform

As great as JB has been, I was definitely on and off the train last year [notably all aboard early on] but IQ (& Deuce ofc) was the main reason I wavered near the end.
He is a starting caliber talent. It’s going to be interesting to see if he gets any offers from another org to put the ball in his hands.

That’s also why I tend to see him & Obi as key pieces to a big name acquisition. They both need bigger roles. They not getting that here in NY behind JB & Dubious.

Don’t think BK will entertain Bridges the way he’s playing. They can make a good turnaround sooner than expected.

Grant. I want Grant for Obi and IQ if some contracts and talent needs to help; S&T and alladat.

And then I want Burks back too to complete the roster. I don’t think many or even any teams wanna see them if they pull that kind of coup.
Grimes has all defense written all over and y’all seriously need to chill on him as well.

This **** is disgusting really.

Idc if anyone laughes or doesn’t take me seriously but this is some low level 🏀 IQ on here on a nightly basis.

Dudes really need to calm it down.

I'm happy so many of the trade scenarios thrown around in this thread never came to fruition. Team feels organic, real and young. I know everyone is already planning on trade scenarios for the next disgruntled superstar to take the Knicks over the top, I say eff 'em. If they want to sign here let em meanwhile focus on this group of young over achievers we got at the moment.

As great as JB has been, I was definitely on and off the train last year [notably all aboard early on] but IQ (& Deuce ofc) was the main reason I wavered near the end.
He is a starting caliber talent. It’s going to be interesting to see if he gets any offers from another org to put the ball in his hands.

That’s also why I tend to see him & Obi as key pieces to a big name acquisition. They both need bigger roles. They not getting that here in NY behind JB & Dubious.

Don’t think BK will entertain Bridges the way he’s playing. They can make a good turnaround sooner than expected.

Grant. I want Grant for Obi and IQ if some contracts and talent needs to help; S&T and alladat.

And then I want Burks back too to complete the roster. I don’t think many or even any teams wanna see them if they pull that kind of coup.
Grimes has all defense written all over and y’all seriously need to chill on him as well.

This **** is disgusting really.

Idc if anyone laughes or doesn’t take me seriously but this is some low level 🏀 IQ on here on a nightly basis.

Dudes really need to calm it down.

Grimes rn is the equivalent of Frank. you can praise his defense all you want, but he's not a lock down defender and gives nothing on offense. hell, he gave up the and 1 to tie the game while contributing a whopping 4 points on 2 shots.

RJ has been poor defensively and is ranked 395th in defensive rating. Grimes is 385th...

Back
Top Bottom