Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_20230424-140236.png

Screenshot_20230424-140317.png

yeah i def can’t hold him or say anything bad right now

my issue was always consistency and availability but he’s playing to his role almost flawlessly in the biggest games of his career while still doing lots of little things that aren’t showing up on the stat sheets

only problem i have w him right now is his maga looking *** truck :lol:
Some people don't know they're a MAGA brand tbh. My clueless cousin from cali rolled up to NY with a bass pro hat and I told him to take that sh*t off. He later yelled at his white friends for giving it to him lmfao.

Some people don't know they're a MAGA brand tbh. My clueless cousin from cali rolled up to NY with a bass pro hat and I told him to take that sh*t off. He later yelled at his white friends for giving it to him lmfao.

Last edited:
I was talking to my GFs brother this past weekend and he was suggesting the Heat could potentially face NY in the 2nd round. I quickly dismissed it, because I thought Giannis would be available for game 4, but I certainly didn't see last night's performance coming.

I don't want to count out a champion, but it doesn't look good for Milwaukee right now. Let's see what happens after game 6. If we do end up facing Miami--I think we can win that series and make it to the ECF against Boston (If Embiid is out).

Back
Top Bottom