Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just sad we lost against Phoenix without kd and beal... Just inexcusable really... The crowd was trying to get in the game too... Got my Mitch jersey but for some reason lost my umbrella somewhere smh

RJ looks like he's playing hurt. Saw him laboring a bit during timeouts.

I feel like we need to make a move. Idk what it is, but something doesn't seem right.
Yea I don’t think he was out for those migraines. I think it’s a knee sprain.

RJ looks like he's playing hurt. Saw him laboring a bit during timeouts.

I feel like we need to make a move. Idk what it is, but something doesn't seem right.

i agree. this team is above mid and has the trajectory of a team on the rise, but i can see them easily stagnating against lesser teams with just one of the three main players being out. team is gonna need a boost soon

I know y'all don't mess with this jersey but it's fire imo... My only complaint is the neck is wide AF for no reason smh
20231126_234330.jpg

20231126_234356.jpg

Team needs to move on from Randle and Grimes. Keep IQ and trade for a SF so RJ can play at the 2. I feel like this team is so close to moving pass the 2nd round of the playoffs, something is missing (aside for a star player).

saw some people on twitter throwing out the idea of fournier & a pick for bojan bogdanovic.
pure trade speculation, but made me think why not bring back someone like doug mcdermott?
not a priority, but i think a player like that would be able to contribute well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom