Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if it has to do having 3 lefties in the game at one time, bc it’s not like RJ was in the post.

Yeah definitely could play a part as they both like to operate on the same side which clogs that area with defenders. I'm guessing Thibs is having OG spot up on the opposite side which is giving Randle easier lanes to the basket

Gonna give this new bench some time to click & get loose before writing everyone off.

As per usual the short term memory runs wild with the takes. Was it not Deuce & Grimes being put into the rotation last szn the start of the upswing before Josh Hart was acquired?

All quiet tho on those b2b charges drawn and overall good play in limited minutes. Even hit a shot today as well. Whatever happens w/ him, he’s damn sure more than some g leaguer or bum like Frank.

Looks like Quick is playing really well with that starting position. Gonna be tough seeing him feast on another team but he wasn't gonna start for us ever...

Frank hasn't been with the team for quite some time, yet this person consistently brings him up. It's quite amusing!!! The level of obsession is not surprising though.

Speaking of odd behavior, perhaps it's time to find some friends and focus on a more fulfilling life.

It wouldn't surprise me if Leon explores another team to orchestrate a three-team deal for KAT, involving Grimes, Mitch, and numerous draft picks. The ongoing speculation bothers me, but considering Hart's recent performance, replacing Mitch with a more offensive big could potentially provide the team with additional space to execute plays.

The more I watch the current starting five & the more numbers that come out about them, the less I want a high usage player like Dejounte Murray to disrupt it. Their skillsets are so complementary.

Use Fournier + a pick to get a guard to run the bench & be done for now.

The more I watch the current starting five & the more numbers that come out about them, the less I want a high usage player like Dejounte Murray to disrupt it. Their skillsets are so complementary.

Use Fournier + a pick to get a guard to run the bench & be done for now.

Tomorrows game is a great test.

I think the FO holds off till the trade deadline, once this honeymoon phase is over, to see where we're at before pulling the trigger on a Murray or a bench player.

Damn a few weeks of Julius playing the right way and people putting him over Melo?

The tail end of his tenure here wasn't the best but what are we really saying lol

Back
Top Bottom