Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As much as Thibs has his flaws, gotta give props to him here.

He keeps the bench prepared. Next man up has been ready, that's a culture thing.

Saw this brilliant tweet on feeds when I was on the way to work this morning

1706724619790.png

I might be in the minority, but I appreciate what Duece has contributed to the game since the trade. While some may prefer a more dynamic or flashy scorer, is it really necessary? The team is playing for each other at the moment, and it's proving effective. Despite facing offensive challenges, their ball movement helps compensate for the lack of play calling, which is a positive. If bringing in someone new might disrupt this flow, I'd prefer to pass.

Another creator is necessary. We looked rough with Brunson on the bench last night and no OG or Randle on the court. But I’m not doing anything drastic. Fournier and a FRP works for me.

Last nite’s bday performance from DiVo was the last stitch on my wound from the trade. I know he’s done it b4 already but this time at home & undermanned. He’s the 2 guard that they needed outta RJ.

And that said this club is perfect for now unless the perfect situation lands on their table. They can contend for a title as is. That number 1 defense drops the less anyone plays as well.

The rotations are still shifting, roles are getting adjusted & they just happen to still be winning thru it all but yet we need a savior. Idk why the Deuce slander be so loud but gotdamb y’all got it :lol: Whoever that supposed help is better be a dawg.

It’s not that deuce is not a dynamic scorer. It’s that we need someone who can create for the rest of the bench and he can’t really do that for himself and thus can’t for others. Everything else is great about Deuce.
I do know that you’re entirely wrong on this but imma let you finish.

🐾

Back
Top Bottom