Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At least we're not the nets

FB_IMG_1707963905832.jpg

We just need the team to be healthy again... with randle, og and hart we are elite... imagine if mitch is back to... once the guys get healthy again burks needs to be buried on the bench similar to fournier

I'm holding back from criticizing Burks for now, but it's really challenging. I didn't feel any regret when they decided to part ways with him. The team was struggling, and Burks seemed to have the green light to shoot regardless of his efficiency. It wasn't about playing winning basketball; it felt like he was just accumulating meaningless stats, occasionally delivering a highlight-worthy game-winning shot. It's becoming apparent that he's more focused on his personal stats than on finding open teammates. What's even more frustrating is the unsuccessful attempt to make him a point guard or primary ball handler; he simply couldn't perform in those roles. I wish he approached the game with a different mentality, but as it stands, it seems like he deserves the same treatment as Fournier.

All these losses prove to me is that as good as Brunson is, no player can win anything without the help of a supporting cast. 20 in the 1st, but we lose by 20. This is exactly what everyone hated on Melo for, yet it's exactly what happens when you have no one around you. We were still smashing teams without Randle. The real game changer is OG. Without him, the defense is pedestrian.

I don't even think the trade for OG was because of RJ...imo it was cuz Mitch went out and the defense hasn't been the same since he's been injured... so the trade for OG was to replace what Mitch did was hold the defense down...now that both are injured you can see the team is just not as good defensively and it doesn't help that Ihart is not out there as well...

Back
Top Bottom