Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bodega man can’t guard his shadow but son ain’t useless neither.

AB has given them nothing essentially.

Deuce needs to be less passive w/ all those vets around. Again :smh:

Had a chance to come out strong and we put dog **** on the court to start the half. Gotta start grinding again and keep this game tight.

It is what it is. We couldn’t really think we’d beat this team with most of our men down.

I’m not giving up on Burks yet tho. You guys gave up on Precious early too.

But yea, he’s not looking good. Really does look that much older. :lol:

IMG_0738.jpeg

Grabbed a City Brunson tonight at MSG. Idk why THIS 44 is good money but when I tried the home/white 44 it was tight… THIS 44 is what I wanted.

The 48 is a little longer than I would like… smh

P.s.
BURKS SUCKS!

Burks is literally a chuck in his second stint. we do not need that type of player on this team that thrives from cohesion.
Regarding the second string, that guy has always been trigger-happy. I don't think he's ever seen a shot he didn't like. He's consistently underperformed, especially when they attempted to mold him into a point guard. He's a shoot-first, pass-second kind of player. At least Deuce is demonstrating court vision, but now he needs to assert himself and recognize that he belongs here, instead of deferring to the seasoned veterans.

i agree, and i think the issue this second time is that his shot isnt falling. its ok to be trigger happy, if you're efficient and not hurting the offensive flow.

Back
Top Bottom