Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How big is the quality difference between Mitchell and ness authentics and swingmans? If it’s like how it used to be back in the day, I’m ok with grabbing two swing men for the price of one, but the Brunson swing man I bought from the Knicks was pure trash so I want to avoid that mistake again.

Based on what I read in the M&N thread the throwbacks are trash since fanatics bought them. Especially when comparing to the throwbacks in the 02-08 era.

I feel like the OG injury situation is comparable to when Lin got injured... he didnt want to play in the playoffs because hes a free agent.... not saying the same thing will happen to OG but if it does, I won't be surprised...

I Always go the authentic route.

Them swingmans only lasting 3-4 washes. That laminate material they use for the logos and numbers is cheap.

IMG_0891.jpeg

IMG_0892.jpeg

Not my pics but this is what happens over time… seen it many times in the streets lol

based on rumors floating around that OG wants 4 years and 160mil, are y'all willing to give it to him? honestly, that's too much for a guy that is ALWAYS hurt, regardless of his contribution on the court. this was my concern when we made the trade. Precious is about to be a FA too.

based on rumors floating around that OG wants 4 years and 160mil, are y'all willing to give it to him? honestly, that's too much for a guy that is ALWAYS hurt, regardless of his contribution on the court. this was my concern when we made the trade. Precious is about to be a FA too.

Yes.

Yes what?

That's nearly double the salary of your star player. The concern I have is that OG thrives in the current system, but if the dynamics shift, he may not be a game-changer. He won't seamlessly transition into a primary role. In my opinion, he's a player who relies on the system. In the appropriate system, his strengths will be evident, but if any part of that system falters, he may struggle to compensate. So, that might be a bit too much, unless they're committed to maintaining the current system.

Back
Top Bottom