Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The 2nd Unit always more fun to watch!!!!

No way you can bench Cam when Grimes comes back. This just needs to alternate guys.

He would have a big issue if he gave Sims and Duece minutes. Thats why he rather just sit them.

grimes minutes aint looking good when he comes back
We don't necessarily have to create internal competition between our own guys lol. I think Cam AND Grimes are gonna shine together. Grimes and Deuce are the only 2 guys we have that can guard from the point of attack. Cam is prob the best wing defender we have. Thibs is gonna play them both plenty, Watch what I tell you

We don't necessarily have to create internal competition between our own guys lol. I think Cam AND Grimes are gonna shine together. Grimes and Deuce are the only 2 guys we have that can guard from the point of attack. Cam is prob the best wing defender we have. Thibs is gonna play them both plenty, Watch what I tell you
I personally dont care who plays as long as we are winning tbh. I just have come to realize once thibs has a rotation he is stubborn and doesnt like to change anything up unless he is forced to for one reason or another.

Just hope our guys doesnt play themselves back into trade talks.

RJ stinking it up again. Cam and the second unit looks good. This is what I expected from Brunson, but Randle is surprising me.

Back
Top Bottom