Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yo… I’m watching every game on illegal streams this year and it sucks. Total BS that I pay for YouTubeTv and league pass and can’t get most games. Hate you Dolan.

Yo… I’m watching every game on illegal streams this year and it sucks. Total BS that I pay for YouTubeTv and league pass and can’t get most games. Hate you Dolan.

how sway?

if you have league pass, get yourself surfshark to go with your league pass. i use mine and change locations depending on where i am. just arrived in nyc today and it's working fine

how sway?

if you have league pass, get yourself surfshark to go with your league pass. i use mine and change locations depending on where i am. just arrived in nyc today and it's working fine
I usually play via my Apple TV. But I’m down to set up a vpn on the laptop, and AirPlay, its probably better than air playing the bootleg streams which always crash. Thanks for the tip

Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 9.13.30 PM.png

do it. you can often get surfshark (or any other popular vpn) for really good multi-year deals (check slickdeals).
i have a 3 year plan i paid like $60 total

this game is tight. not sure why it's so tight

i hope brunson can focus on dishing the ball a little more. he's been very ball dominant lately

Last edited:
nate mcmillan was so sick of this job he was threatening to quit not too long ago
today he's outcoaching tom thibodeau - master of the late third quarter slide.

Last edited:
oni toppin with 7 mins while he was on his way to a good game is criminal

this isn't a coach who respects players

this ain't about talent. this is about the coach

Last edited:
Just don't have anything for this Toronto squad. RJ and Julius put up good numbers but it just wasn't enough.

Back
Top Bottom