Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nuggets just got season swept by the MID 3 :pimp:

1679167523868.png

Didn’t watch the game but this is why I’m confused about analytics. How was Hart, white hart and Brunson all -5 each and Grimes was a +15?

Didn’t watch the game but this is why I’m confused about analytics. How was Hart, white hart and Brunson all -5 each and Grimes was a +15?
Grimes was in the unit that pushed the comeback late in the third and into the fourth. Brunson and Hart were out. When they came back in the game the Nuggets pushed to tie it back up. It has to do with the net pt difference when you're in the game.

Grimes was in the unit that pushed the comeback late in the third and into the fourth. Brunson and Hart were out. When they came back in the game the Nuggets pushed to tie it back up. It has to do with the net pt difference when you're in the game.
Got it

It’ll be close. Miami will come after our necks.

More importantly, does 50 get us home court advantage?

I think those standings are going to hold ...

We better be game planning for Clev from now. With like 4 different plans lf attack.

I think I love Julius Randle

Listening to Basketball Illuminati with Amin Elhassan and he basically convinced me I'm a huge fan. Much like my Westbrook love.. Randle can be a bonehead and has had issues, but the guy is a baller. He wants to be out there, he's trying, he's playing, he's just the man. I don't know. It was a moment of clarity. I love him but hate him.

Randle definitely has turned it around. No where near as much poor body language or lashing out at teammates/staff as last year. Still has some room for improvement in those areas, but I gotta give him credit for sure. The talent has always been there.

Brunson is the effin man!

NEVER thought we’d be 12 games above .500 with a shot at home court.

Pleasantly surprised and very happy with what the team is doing right now.

Back
Top Bottom