Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man I can't look at red hats ever the same again after MAGA hats became a thing.

5F11DECB-4E7F-4B23-99AD-331E273019AE.jpeg

Honestly the most shocking part of this series has been to me how much of a non factor Evan Mobley has been.

The power of Mitchell Robinson.

He's doing an amazing job neutralizing Cleveland's bigs on both ends of the floor.

He's been our unsung hero all season. He's does all the dirty work and subtle moves that allows everyone else to do them freely.

Because of the way the new NBA is setup, he doesn't work the best against every team (especially when they're super mobile and don't have a traditional big) but when he matches up against players that live in the post, he gives them all nightmares, even Giannis.

I'm on cloud 9 with this whole season and how we've started the playoffs.

We are super deep, gritty and have great chemistry. Things we've been dying for as Knicks fans for 20 years now.

This series is far from over but we clearly look like the better team.

Guys just need to stay focused and finish the job.

The power of Mitchell Robinson.

He's doing an amazing job neutralizing Cleveland's bigs on both ends of the floor.

He's been our unsung hero all season. He's does all the dirty work and subtle moves that allows everyone else to do them freely.

Because of the way the new NBA is setup, he doesn't work the best against every team (especially when they're super mobile and don't have a traditional big) but when he matches up against players that live in the post, he gives them all nightmares, even Giannis.

I'm on cloud 9 with this whole season and how we've started the playoffs.

We are super deep, gritty and have great chemistry. Things we've been dying for as Knicks fans for 20 years now.

This series is far from over but we clearly look like the better team.

Guys just need to stay focused and finish the job.
Very well said and I agree completely. This team has shown resilience. They've shown heart it looks like they're playing for each other. This season's a success one way or another. Definitely can't take your foot off the gas. This cast team is very very talented, but we've been the better team

Yea we gotta resign Hart.

This is a team I can get behind if we bring people back. Even Obi producing in his super limited minutes, but hell take more money from someone else.

for the first time in decades, this roster should run it back next season regardless of what happens in the playoffs. the chemistry is definitely there. the fit is questionable at times, but when they're rolling, they're ROLLING.

regarding the small ball lineups which make it hard for Mitch, we either need Obi to be able to play the 5 against those teams, or have a backup stretch/mobile 5. iHart can stay, so moving Sims to fill that need would be cool with me. we need a Kevon Looney type of 5 on the roster.

well, he typically goes on a streak of like 10 games before falling off again, so hopefully we get at least 9 more good games

RJ really is the classic post-Ewing Knicks player. He's definitely an above average player who has breakout performances such as game 3 like once every 10 games, but he's just not consistent enough and his efficiency has been pretty awful this season. For the sake of the NYK, please prove me wrong, Mr Barrett.

Back
Top Bottom