Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And since this place is ded anyway, here’s more for the man of the hour :emoji_blush:
🔥

Def my fav yute of the crew. Keep & develop. Son might just be able to supplant JB as lead handler down the line soon. Needs the opportunity on a stacked back court but I know he’ll get his chances. Perhaps not enough but he’ll be ready.

Those weaknesses are pretty weak actually. He just needs to continue to deepen his bag offensively. He’s got the right coach for the defensive discipline where son already excels. All NBA chops on that end.

So he balls like how I like my pgs to ball and is a dawg. Don’t need much more outta that spot to be a great squad. There was space for all these young guards just a szn ago b4 this but look how far they’ve come.

Lames still crying over this coach is more annoying than anything but that’s just me 🤷

Y'all didn't want to give Brunson "Brunson type money" either :lol:

That's the going rate for a guard of his caliber. He wants $100M, team wants $80M, they'll likely settle somewhere inbetween.

tickets go on sale for chase members today... I copped some really good seats for the suns game in November... they weren't cheap but good value since I'm in the 100 section row 9... so closest I've ever been lol...

Last edited:
Y'all didn't want to give Brunson "Brunson type money" either :lol:

That's the going rate for a guard of his caliber. He wants $100M, team wants $80M, they'll likely settle somewhere inbetween.

i was cool with Brunson's contract. my issue is giving IQ that much money to come off the bench.

I feel like we're gonna miss Obi more than most realize.

He was a great spark off the bench in spite of his weaknesses. He turned more than a few game around.

The second unit will def still play fast with how small they are now.

Donte
IQ
Fournier??
Hart
I-hart

We need wings bad. Give Oubre a 1 year deal for ****s and giggles.

If he’s still on the team when the season starts I think he will. The team needs depth, can’t run a 9 man rotation for 82 games.

Screenshot_20230912_214222_Chrome.jpg

we need a replacement for Obi. we cant seriously play Hart at 4. we'll get torched against bigger teams.

Rockets trying to trade Kevin Porter with a draft pick attached. Why not trade Evan, get the pick and waive Porter?

The one good thing about our team is that you don't have to worry about going to a game and all the best players sitting out because we know Thibs ain't letting them rest LMFAOOO.

Thibs took 4 years off Loul Deng's career in Chicago. The guy came out of high shcool the same year as LBJ , CP3 and PJ Tucker

Back
Top Bottom