Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grandmama was an incredible talent when he entered the league after college. It's astonishing that he inked a 12-year contract but ended up playing only 10 years in total. I would have bet he spent a full decade with the Hornets, but it turns out he split his time evenly, playing 5 years and 5 years.

hit the nail on the head with Randle and IQ being in the "dont know how to play" camp in the playoffs. i dont think you can group RJ in there, considering he was our 2nd best player. he might take some questionable shots at times, but he doesnt lack confidence. you visibly see when Randle and IQ are beat when they're shot isnt falling, and they dont improve other parts of their game to make up for it.

Pick it up at 38:00 minute mark for the Randle talk.

Granted he played well last night, but i agree with what the CP guy was saying here.

Reminded me of this thread, where some guys want to act like since we are having more success now then in recent memory that we cant be critical.

Pick it up at 38:00 minute mark for the Randle talk.

Granted he played well last night, but i agree with what the CP guy was saying here.

Reminded me of this thread, where some guys want to act like since we are having more success now then in recent memory that we cant be critical.

This is a matter of common understanding. Some individuals may deviate from the norm just to spark arguments. If you excel, you receive recognition, but if you underperform, you'll hear from the fans. Hall of Famers in various sports have faced criticism in New York for not meeting expectations, and Julius doesn't belong in the Hall of Fame so that's that!

Probably made up nonsense, but nevertheless what are your thoughts?

That article is dumb, A nobody with no inside info on the Knicks posting what he thinks and calls it a “civil war” trying to sound deep. :lol: And Grimes belongs with playoff Julius, guy who wrote this probably thought this article was the one :lol:

i think the article is kinda dumb too. i don't agree with the idea that rj andquickley are playing impulsive, emotional basketball thats holding the team back like randle has done at times. yeah they're less experienced but they're like 7-8 yrs younger than he is too

Saw a guy in a clean LJ jersey down here in FL yesterday. Had to give him his respect

Saw a guy in a clean LJ jersey down here in FL yesterday. Had to give him his respect
People tend to overlook how much of a powerhouse LJ was. He had every kid sporting Hornets hats and Starter jackets. Those Hornets colors became fundamental in kids' wardrobes. The "Grandmama" commercials were incredibly cool. The man was truly an icon in the days.

20231107_105337.jpg
Guarantee none of the other dudes wanted any parts of this fit

Looking forward to the Knicks versus Spurs matchup in ESPN. It's quite surprising how much attention Wemby is receiving, especially when there's the Celtics and 76ers game happening simultaneously.

This is the best 3-4 Knicks team I’ve ever seen. They started the szn w/ a mini playoff run and withstood pretty good so far.

That’s w/ Dubious playing like cheeks most of the time. And the FIBA guys being a little dinged up to start.

RJ gone for 2 of them & they’ve been in every contest. The guy y’all wanted to trade for cookies has been our MVP anchoring the defense and grabbing all the bricks.

Still trading him too?

If the trade being considered involves giving up Mitchell for Joel Embiid, the answer is a resounding "yes." Even if it's a tough decision, there's no way you pass up the opportunity to trade Mitchell for an MVP-caliber player like Embiid.

Silly.

PS. Ideally, I'd prefer to assemble a package that doesn't center around Mitch and RJ, but given the current circumstances, that's what we would be dealing with.

Back
Top Bottom