Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wouldnt mind Kat if it means keeping the core brunson, rj, iq and mitch

grimes, randle, fournier, duece can all go

Last edited:
Woj has absolutely no reason to do this for “clicks”.

That man is the best reporter in the league.

This new CBA that the players agreed to 6 months ago guarantees them a lot more money but not thru free agency.

You’re about to see a whole lot of players force themselves out of their current teams/deals for the next 5 years because free agency isn’t worth it. They’d lose too much money.

It’s a whole DIFFERENT NBA now.

What did Deuce do to you? Son not even in the rotation but you’ll be happy he’s around if one of the guards gotta go.

He’s not important enuff to be traded. Off the table 😤

The value for second round draft picks is higher than before

The NBA are considering a two-day draft format

The reason why I wanted KP back is I can wear his authentic jersey again :lol: :smh:

Woj has absolutely no reason to do this for “clicks”.

That man is the best reporter in the league.

And he stays that way by peddling hype like all the rest of them dudes.

What did he even say? That the Knicks are trying to get a superstar? lol

Isn't every team in the league?

I'm tired of this constant chasing ghosts we do as a fan base because the NY media market is so lucrative, something salacious has to be going on every week.

I just want to enjoy watching my team play basketball for a good 3 seasons in a row at least. We deserve that as fans

I actually like our roster minus Randle. If we trade him for a better fit and keep our depth, I def think we can make a run to the ECF.

Watching NBA Today, and they still havent mentioned the game last night…. Had Wemby had 20 and 10 they would lead ALL the shows with that topic.

Knicks really the most hated team in the NBA.

And have the worst home court advantage.

We, the fans, are real soldiers man. Smh

Watching NBA Today, and they still havent mentioned the game last night…. Had Wemby had 20 and 10 they would lead ALL the shows with that topic.

Knicks really the most hated team in the NBA.

And have the worst home court advantage.

We, the fans, are real soldiers man. Smh

I don’t think it has to do with the Knicks.

It’s just a star driven league. Always has been.

Bro. They started the show yesterday with “Wemby invades the Garden.

And Wemby is a top 3 topic in the league.

We shut him down and get no love. (Not that i think shutting down a rookie is news worthy)

But like i said, had wemby had a 30 piece all the media outlets would be going in DEPTH about how he did it.

Honestly, right now, there's no suitable option for us to pursue. I'm not interested in bringing Kat here. If there are issues with Ant, Gober, and Kat vibing, it would likely be no different here.

To clarify, when I suggest trading Randle, it's with the understanding that it's for the team's cohesiveness. If Randle performs at 80% of what he has shown us and maintained a positive attitude while giving effort, there are not many players in the league who could match that.

There are currently no players available who could adequately replace him. Unless a disgruntled megastar becomes an option, I'd prefer acquiring a reliable player and pursuing another scoring option. For instance, if we could trade Randle and picks for Mikal Bridges, that would be the move I'd support.

had the kid scored even 20 pts he would've gotten the coverage after the game, but the knicks won in dominant fashion, blanked him out and thus espn's plans to feature him in their pieces so they focused on the rockets and wizards highlights instead

you know what it is

they do this type of stuff as a way to continue with the discredit

Last edited:
And he stays that way by peddling hype like all the rest of them dudes.

What did he even say? That the Knicks are trying to get a superstar? lol

Isn't every team in the league?

I'm tired of this constant chasing ghosts we do as a fan base because the NY media market is so lucrative, something salacious has to be going on every week.

I just want to enjoy watching my team play basketball for a good 3 seasons in a row at least. We deserve that as fans

I actually like our roster minus Randle. If we trade him for a better fit and keep our depth, I def think we can make a run to the ECF.
I thought I was bugging, but it’s really just speculation that the Knicks have assets and are willing to trade for a disgruntled superstar. Same story for the last decade. :lol:

Agreed on pretty much every point. We gotta chill, man.:lol:

Last edited:
Julius Randle has been playing with ankle pain throughout the New York Knicks' start to the season, ignoring attempts from the team to get him to rest (per Stefan Bondy of The New York Post).
"Julius Randle had been battling through ankle pain and, as a player committed to availability, resisted attempts from the Knicks to get him to rest, multiple sources told The Post," Bondy said.
Randle underwent arthroscopic surgery on his ankle this past offseason.
He was reportedly operating at "70 percent" as he managed the pain, according to Bondy.

With the way RJ is playing right now, I wanna believe he's untouchable again. He had to find out how to be a third scoring option behind Brunson and Randle and still averaged 19 pts last season. He played very well in the playoffs.

Is still early for Obi. You can see he’s the odd man out far as chemistry goes rite now.

There’s a tradition that Kobe must’ve instilled into Dubious where the alpha dogs title has be to be taken away from the previous one. Ain’t **** handed.

Looks like that’s what’s been happening all along. But it’s been clear that RJ’s ceiling is way higher than Randle so it’s just starting to manifest now.

Again, he’s 23 now. Dubious won MIP at 25. I wholeheartedly believe he has another level to reach.

If they’re the only ones being swapped, maybe.

Even if he’s not as good which can be debatable, I’ve grown to accept Randle for what he is; the good and bad. He adds an edge to the team and the punishment his opponents go thru when he’s on his game is fun. Big part of the teams rebounding presence.

He’s my guy again unless it’s healthy Zion or someone better in the spot.

Man as much as I love Brunson, watching Haliburton dish out 23 and 10 every night hurts. We need to stop drafting best available and go for positions we need smfh. I guess at the time we really thought we were getting rid of Randle.

^ kat is a top 20 player in the league... you put him with brunson and rj and thats a legit big three...regardless of you how view kat he would be a big upgrade over randle... its just the contract is what people second guess him...

on anthoer note the kith collab is not bad.. I kinda want that jeff hamilton leather but I need to keep my priorities straight and will pass lol... but might just cop a mitch jersey instead... sucks its out of stock in my size so have to customize it...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom