Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why would we even trade for Lebron. This is his routine from what I've observed when he goes to a new team, he comes and signs another all star type player. He fills out the roster with mid-minimum contract level players. He turns some star players to corner players.

He doesn't fit this team at all lol. Chemistry would go out the window and it would look like we're start over again.

What we need is a scorer off the bench and another dawg (pf or c) ala Kenyon Martin, to protect Brunson.

I know we say this every year, but if Precious is allowed to take those 3s, Mitch should too

His defense yesterday was incredible though. Prob gonna be a Thibs favorite

What we need is a scorer off the bench and another dawg (pf or c) ala Kenyon Martin, to protect Brunson.

Malcom Brogdon + Robert Williams
for
Fournier + Sims & 1 1st & 2 2nd Rd picks

1706895041222.png

Yea finding an authentic has been a pain.

Looking for authentic Brunson in home white or city edition.

They didnt have my size when i went to the Miami game last weekend. :smh:

Why would we even trade for Lebron. This is his routine from what I've observed when he goes to a new team, he comes and signs another all star type player. He fills out the roster with mid-minimum contract level players. He turns some star players to corner players.

He doesn't fit this team at all lol. Chemistry would go out the window and it would look like we're start over again.

legitimately the reason why i dont have Bron as the goat. dude plays GM everywhere he goes, guts the team, and doesnt make players around him better. he's a glorified stat padder, not a winner. argue with a wall.

Aight, i’ll just go ahead and jump out the window…

These two years with Brunson feel more impactful than they ever did with Melo…

I’m outta line?
It's not out of line because it's factual. But it should be that way...this roster is superior top to bottom. Brunson is playing with an all star and elite role players he won in college with. Melo was 42/17/6 and passing to Jared Jeffries. Brunson is the PG Melo always needed in NY. Imagine those two together smh 🤦🏽‍♂️

Yea finding an authentic has been a pain.

Looking for authentic Brunson in home white or city edition.

They didnt have my size when i went to the Miami game last weekend. :smh:
Looking for authentic Brunson city edition my self. May have to settle for the swing man joint if I don’t find it by end of the month

It’s funny seeing the old guard barely cracking the playoffs at this point. You’re not winning **** if you have Durant, LeBron, Curry, Harden as your main stars.

yeah anyone entertaining the possibIlity of lebron coming here or wanting him to come here is a goof. gotta put that to rest

This is more to do with Dejountay than Lebron tbh. Hate that people think Lebron is comin here lmfao (not talkin bout you unless you are thinking it).

Malcom Brogdon
Dejounte Murray
Miles Bridges
Jordan clarkson
Jerami Grant
Zach Lavine
Collin Sexton
Gary Trent Jr

Malcom Brogdon
Dejounte Murray
Miles Bridges
Jordan clarkson
Jerami Grant
Zach Lavine
Collin Sexton
Gary Trent Jr
I didn't know Clarkson and Miles Bridges was Rich Paul but other than Brogdon, Clarkson, or Murray, I don't see us going for anyone else.

I’m happy that Deuce getting playing time. I liked his game from the glimpses we saw last year.

I was wrong about Dev, he been great for us.

Brunson is incredible. I was on board with it when we signed him but he’s been a steal.

Wish I wasn’t being cheap and bought that black Brunson jersey last year. Instead I ended up with the RJ a few months ago half off and now he gone.

I’m happy that Deuce getting playing time. I liked his game from the glimpses we saw last year.

I was wrong about Dev, he been great for us.

Brunson is incredible. I was on board with it when we signed him but he’s been a steal.

Wish I wasn’t being cheap and bought that black Brunson jersey last year. Instead I ended up with the RJ a few months ago half off and now he gone.
I almost bought a RJ jersey til he had the migrane LOOOOL. I need the Brunson city edition jersey but they're all gone...

I would be hyped if we got Murray... I feel like we are good as is especially if Mitch comes back but if you add Murray this team is going to be even better... The trade deadline is next Thursday so we'll see...

as far as the guys on the team I'm not shocked Jalen is the goods he did his thing when Luka was out in the playoffs just surprised we got him on a cheap contract...duece really has surprised me, same with donte he's pretty good even better than hart whos not bad as well... I knew precious wasn't just a throw in and could provide something but he's definitely better than I thought... And I thought Grimes was garbage who just shoots 3s but he has improved since the trade and actually goes to the basket and shoots free throws...

Still think there's a bench player missing on this team who can create their own shot and create for others... Currently only randle and Jalen can do that and with randle out it's only Jalen and when he's on the bench it's not looking good smh..

I maybe in the minority but I’m mixed about Mitch coming back for one big reason. He messes up the spacing. Spacing and lanes have been much more open since he’s been out.

Back
Top Bottom