Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like Mitch coming off the bench. No need in him getting into early foul trouble early. We need him in the 4th.

The player development of Mitch has been refreshing.

Also I def owe McBride an apology. Never thought he'd be anything more than a 3rd string PG

The way McBride killed it in the G-League I can’t say I’m surprised. He is a straight up bucket.

But I am surprised at just how well he’s done replacing Quickley’s production.

FB_IMG_1713744142468.jpg

I like Mitch coming off the bench. No need in him getting into early foul trouble early. We need him in the 4th.
As a Knicks fan, I believe you should consider changing your profile picture, especially when the Knicks are up against that loathed franchise. I can't stand any Pennsylvania sports teams—Sixers, Flyers, Eagles, Steelers... all of them!

The way McBride killed it in the G-League I can’t say I’m surprised. He is a straight up bucket.

But I am surprised at just how well he’s done replacing Quickley’s production.
Nah losing quick still hurts. It's like when Patroclus got smoked in Troy. We thought he was HIM

Nah losing quick still hurts. It's like when Patroclus got smoked in Troy. We thought he was HIM

Of course Quickley still hurts, it will always hurt me. He’s not Quick levels.

But McBride has stepped up to the plate man. He’s done more than I expected him to do.

He’s really leveled up as a player.

I think the emergence of Deuce and DDV has lessened the impact of losing IQ. Would be nice to have all 3, but I think those two have supplemented very well.

Back
Top Bottom