Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly sixers should just shut down Embid before his knee gets worse....

Players complaining about fouls not being called and what not, just play through them. We know what playoff basketball is like, they say the game shouldn't be decided by the whistles anyway.

There will always be one side to complain. Whether a foul is called or not shouldn't determine the outcome of a game. We understand that Maxey didn't secure the ball and may have been fouled by a Knick attempting to strip it. Even if we consider those facts, why aren't we discussing the rest of the play? Devo missed, Isaiah out-rebounded the Sixers, and the ball found its way back to Devo for an open shot. Yet there's no accountability!

Even after Maxey was blocked, your last play was for Embiid to take a 3? While a foul might have contributed to what happened, it wasn't the sole reason the game ended as it did. I was actually screaming for a foul before a shot attempt. If Embiid had made that shot, I'm certain that would have been the topic.

There will always be one side to complain. Whether a foul is called or not shouldn't determine the outcome of a game. We understand that Maxey didn't secure the ball and may have been fouled by a Knick attempting to strip it. Even if we consider those facts, why aren't we discussing the rest of the play? Devo missed, Isaiah out-rebounded the Sixers, and the ball found its way back to Devo for an open shot. Yet there's no accountability!

Even after Maxey was blocked, your last play was for Embiid to take a 3? While a foul might have contributed to what happened, it wasn't the sole reason the game ended as it did. I was actually screaming for a foul before a shot attempt. If Embiid had made that shot, I'm certain that would have been the topic.

Let’s not forget that Maxey blatantly pushed Hart before the chaos ensued. Cancels out imo. Philly can keep crying.

If they take game 3 that likely means they’ve taken their souls already. 🧹 is just as likely if they win the next one.

Can’t see JB having 4 bad games in a row cuz it hasn’t happened yet.

They gonna need it!

This performance from JB, if anything, bodes well for Julius who’s gravity alone wouldn’t allow for them to hedge & trap like they’re playing him now.

Yep Brunson has to be way better

They are playing great defense on him but I trust he'll figure it out. He was definitely pressing game 2

If not we're probably getting smoked in Philly ngl

If Brunson doesn’t show up, plus the amount of complaints about the refs, I honestly think we’re getting blown out in game 3

Call me old school but feels like my dude should ditch the lows for some better support in that area. See him out there in those new Brons and :smh:. Big men used to wear relative tanks and played 79 games a year in ‘em.

jalen needs to let the game come to him instead of forcing up shots and chucking for the sake of chucking

Back
Top Bottom