Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Precious should’ve laid someone out. Even if they ran through a screen like Kobe did in the Olympics on gasol. You needed to respond back physically.

It’s time for the Knicks to take out Embiid. Enough is enough. **** him and his unblinking eye. You know that **** is crusty.

Embiid is the most unlikeable player in the league. Cries after every single play he doesn’t get a call. There’s a clip of him throwing a tantrum like a toddler after not even getting touched on a missed 3. Add that he intentionally tried to injure iHart and Mitch on mutltiple occasions.

OG doesn't flop and I saw him get chucked to the ground multiple times.

Refs just pretended they didn't see it.

so i guess if a knicks player grabs embiid's legs in game 4 and he get injured, it'll just be assessed a flagrant 1? bet it would be different since he's a superstar. hope the league fines/suspends embiid for a game for such a dirty move.

OG doesn't flop and I saw him get chucked to the ground multiple times.

Refs just pretended they didn't see it.

The blatant illegal screen by Embiid in the final 2 minutes was pretty bad non call; Embiid is Silver’s poster child. No big man should be flopping to the floor (when your 300lbs and) when the offensive player weighs 50 lbs less than you, OG. Knicks have no respect from the league with the exception of giving the NBA TV time, outside of MSG network. Thibs no where near coach of the year candidate; and Maxey wins most improve player from increasing his scoring from 20.3 to 25.9; while Brunson increased his scoring from 24.0 to 28.7 (could be 29 but played in game, for 90 seconds with 0 points); Brunson helped carried his Knicks from 7/8 seed in 1st week of January to a number 2 seed (and did it without OG and Randle from February on), while 76ers tanked from the 2nd seed to a play-in team with Maxey taking over.

Back
Top Bottom